UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They are offering a 100 bonus ...for helpers that show up every day ....just heard this yesterday

Per week or one time?

Our center is offering a $50 one time bonus to any driver who refers a seasonal employee who shows up every day throughout Peak. I asked if the money could be given directly to the helper but they told me that it would go to me and that I could do with it whatever I want. I plan on giving mine to my helper.

Evan is only 18 and is not the sharpest crayon in the box but he works hard and has been making steady progress with the DIAD. I am working with both HR and the metro sup to get this kid hired on a permanent basis after Peak is over. I have given him $20/week for gas and we stop at DD for hot chocolate in the afternoon.

I have also learned to keep the conversation light as he trends to struggle with complex issues.

Future

Victory Ride
Per week or one time?

Our center is offering a $50 one time bonus to any driver who refers a seasonal employee who shows up every day throughout Peak. I asked if the money could be given directly to the helper but they told me that it would go to me and that I could do with it whatever I want. I plan on giving mine to my helper.

Evan is only 18 and is not the sharpest crayon in the box but he works hard and has been making steady progress with the DIAD. I am working with both HR and the metro sup to get this kid hired on a permanent basis after Peak is over. I have given him $20/week for gas and we stop at DD for hot chocolate in the afternoon.

I have also learned to keep the conversation light as he trends to struggle with complex issues.
The way it was conveyed 2 me I am thinking per week.....
Lmao “complex issues”