Second Class Drivers

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
If the company gets the chance to replace a $36.00 an hour driver with a $22.00 an hour driver, they will do it *every* chance they get, whether it is the right thing to do or not.

F

Frankie's Friend

I try not to ever breath while in the center so Ups doesn't try to fire me for stealing their oxygen.

You greedy pricks would exploit that language sooooooooooo bad. There would never be another FT driver hired if that language was put in.
Will they get single day vacations?
That's another abortion from the present contract.

F

Frankie's Friend

That's like saying we will breath air if given the chance.
Of course.
20180429_095044.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
...and you folks thought that I was crazy when I kept talking about a two tiered wage structure for drivers...
I never thought you were crazy (in this notion), just a bit too enthusiastic.

You have never appreciated who "buttered your bread", while taking way too much solice in the spoils.

I'm going to wish you well in your retirement, while those after you choke on it....

....I suspect you will be fine with that???

F

Frankie's Friend

I never thought you were crazy (in this notion), just a bit too enthusiastic.

You have never appreciated who "buttered your bread", while taking way too much solice in the spoils.

I'm going to wish you well in your retirement, while those after you choke on it....

....I suspect you will be fine with that???
The Joe Union medics still carry even the dead from the battlefield.

Not that he ever showed up on the front line except to pick the pockets of real teamsters while they and their families suffered.
Good riddance.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You greedy pricks would exploit that language sooooooooooo bad. There would never be another FT driver hired if that language was put in.
Agreed
They would never end up working their inside shift. Something would magically come up and they would be running a full route every day.
So many things are wrong with this.
All you crybabies are worried about working weekends. Well no part time idiot is going to want to work weekends for less pay. I bet they would be running your route M-friend and shift you concession happy drivers to weekends.