Seniority...... who's got what???

Seniority where I am is based on:

• Total voters

Inthegame

... Of course it's going to not benefit someone... The question is who should get it... The only way to find out is bring it to a vote...
So you'd be OK with a proposal that gave all part timers a $5 per hour increase and decreased all full timers $5 per hour as long as it was brought to a vote?

So you'd be OK with a proposal that gave all part timers a $5 per hour increase and decreased all full timers $5 per hour as long as it was brought to a vote?
One, Senioirty and what you are saying are two different things... Two, that is garbage proposal... The company makes out because part timers work half the time then full Time... If the members voted on that, then what could you do... I would vote no... Three, That would have to be proposed and negotiated on before it is in a tentative agreement...

rama'nfeeders

I will ask for a 2nd time.....if I start my proposal to keep what's in the contract and I get so many people to sign it along with package and a lot of part timers and I have more numbers than your company seniority you will not oppose my part timers knocking down your proposal??? We will waite for your answer East Coast Navy.....and of course anyone who would like to add to this.....

542thruNthru

I will ask for a 2nd time.....if I start my proposal to keep what's in the contract and I get so many people to sign it along with package and a lot of part timers and I have more numbers than your company seniority you will not oppose my part timers knocking down your proposal??? We will waite for your answer East Coast Navy.....and of course anyone who would like to add to this.....

Stop asking and just do it already.

That's what unions are all about...

rama'nfeeders

Ha ha...anyone. I saw you and your boys at the back of the room and when they said no business no one moved to speak. We heard you checked the by laws and when you introduce it a 3rd time its an automatic proposal for the negotiating committee.