SFA Missing Key Questions

MassWineGuy

Taking the SCA the other day, I noticed the absence of a couple of questions that had been there as long as I have.

Any reference to the PSP philosophy was gone. So was my favorite question to strongly disagree with: My manager gives me the tools I need to do my job.

At least the pretense is gone.

Nolimitz

And it's still a joke and waste of time. Get freight in on time and quit stopping the belt would be way more cost effective than a stupid survey that has 0 benefit or resolution

AB831

Taking the SCA the other day, I noticed the absence of a couple of questions that had been there as long as I have.

Any reference to the PSP philosophy was gone. So was my favorite question to strongly disagree with: My manager gives me the tools I need to do my job.

At least the pretense is gone.
I remember one time they pulled me off my route to cover a call out (i wasn’t a cover driver) in an area I’d never even driven through. I said can someone set up the route for me. They said there was no one who knew how to do it. I said can I have a DRA map. They said that DRA was down that morning. I said can someone give me an actual map of the county then. They said that they didn’t have one and told me to “do the best I can.” I wonder why they took that question off the survey.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I remember one time they pulled me off my route to cover a call out (i wasn’t a cover driver) in an area I’d never even driven through. I said can someone set up the route for me. They said there was no one who knew how to do it. I said can I have a DRA map. They said that DRA was down that morning. I said can someone give me an actual map of the county then. They said that they didn’t have one and told me to “do the best I can.” I wonder why they took that question off the survey.
“FedEx will feed me to the wolves and not think twice about it.”

Strongly Agree.

McFeely

Huge Member
829D33AE-37B7-4F22-B08C-C62D1F35F118.jpeg