Sheeting up Businesses as Residential

panchovilla

Post any personal experience on supervisors saying to Driver release or NI1 a business when its after 5 and they’re already closed. Went back out to deliver missloads and left in building.

Box Ox

Post any personal experience on supervisors saying to Driver release or NI1 a business when its after 5 and they’re already closed. Went back out to deliver missloads and left in building.

Say it clearly goes against your training and Company policy, and you’d therefore like it sent to your board in writing.

And make sure management comes to know you as a driver who takes a picture of every message that’s received and sent back. Goes straight to iCloud. You could tell ‘em what happened on a particular day 8 months ago if they asked. They’ll think twice before telling you to do stupid things.

Ghost in the Darkness

I get messages sometimes to call the building after someone has blew up my phone for 5 minutes cuz I don't answer it. Then I respond will contact asap. They never learn, I haven't received my work phone yet.

Last edited:

john chesney

You better have witnesses ready to give you notarized statements when you get fired because your supervisor ain’t gonna admit that

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Never sheet a business as residential. That is falsifying records and an integrity issue. Let your supervisor do it and risk his job.

DOK

Won’t happen, we’ve had drivers fired for doing this.

UPSjedi41

984197BE-6036-458A-811C-5B13F8E3FF1F.jpeg
Tell them UPS told you to be honest no matter what

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
NI1 is still gonna show up as missed.

How you gonna DR a business now with CIR?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hell would freeze over before they do that..... I've also heard messages on the DIAD can be deleted so if you do get a message make sure to take a picture.
This is pretty simple really. Tell them you're not going to falsify records and watch how quickly some other sap gets the work.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What about getting fired for not working as directed.

You won't get fired for honestly recording a missed package. Service failures happen sometimes. It's when you lie it becomes an integrity issue. I have seen lots of drivers and managers fired for pulling shady stuff.