SHIFT INHIBIT

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
6954787373_3c34bdb8b1_z.jpg

Maplewood

Giant middle finger directed at whoever put this dumb feature into the package cars.

I hope there is always snow in your driveway, and that the zipper on your jacket gets stuck and your phone charger stops working.
Its just a sensor that goes bad over time from water spashing up from the front wheels. super easy to fix, plug and play, at least on the Allison transmissions. I thought my linkage was going bad but its just a Voltage thing. At first its just when you shift quickly into R. It can be dangerous when you are timing a 3 point back in traffic and reverse just quits leaving you out there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Its just a sensor that goes bad over time from water spashing up from the front wheels. super easy to fix, plug and play, at least on the Allison transmissions. I thought my linkage was going bad but its just a Voltage thing. At first its just when you shift quickly into R. It can be dangerous when you are timing a 3 point back in traffic and reverse just quits leaving you out there.
Makes you wonder if there have been service bulletins on the sensor?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I mentioned this before. It is not the design by UPS. It is the transmission TCU software created by the manufacturer of the transmission.
I think you've also mentioned something before about the back up monitors.

Does UPS, or the monitor manufacturer put the camera in it, to spy on the drivers?