SHIFT INHIBIT

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Giant middle finger directed at whoever put this dumb feature into the package cars.

I hope there is always snow in your driveway, and that the zipper on your jacket gets stuck and your phone charger stops working.

rod

#1 on Upstates "list"
Another brilliant idea---will there ever be an end to them? I wonder if the "think tank" at UPS is giving a bonus to who ever submits the stupidest one of the week?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Another brilliant idea---will there ever be an end to them? I wonder if the "think tank" at UPS is giving a bonus to who ever submits the stupidest one of the week?
This sounds like the manufacture put in a feature to protect the transmission.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I mentioned this before. It is not the design by UPS. It is the transmission TCU software created by the manufacturer of the transmission.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Ha, if you guys think that sucks, try driving one of the hydraulic hybrid trucks with push button gear shifts.

old levi's

I used to care... but things have changed
Giant middle finger directed at whoever put this dumb feature into the package cars.

I hope there is always snow in your driveway, and that the zipper on your jacket gets stuck and your phone charger stops working.

This is a package car, unless you're driving this, you most likely are driving a truck.

package car.jpg