Shoes

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Come on YOUNGBLOOD really dude? You really thought you could wear them shoes with the all white soles. Not trying to act like a peckerhead but come on young bro, no way in heck these numbnutts letting you wear those shoes lol. Shoes should be all black or all brown polishable with black or brown soles. Sure you can get away with a lil bit on the colors and not being all leather, but definitely try n get all black or brown no doubt. Me personally like the all brown look from head to toe, but ive been known to be a lil OCD about things lol. SHUT UP CLOWNS, KNOW A FUNNY COMMENT IS COMING lol
I like your use of the word "Youngblood ".

We need more people with creative use of language.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I like your use of the word "Youngblood ".

We need more people with creative use of language.
Thats what i was called as a 10th grader on the basketball team by the upper classman until i started dunking as a sophmore, no more calling me Youngblood after that. I hated it at first with a passion but i got why after a little while lol. Thats my go to word for the young boys at work now lol. Always kick in some JUMPLINGUAL to keep it funny and interesting from the same BORINGASCZZ DUDES at work, programmed like a bunch of ROBOTS lmfao.

Saltybrownie

Well I just ordered these instead hopefully they work
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1446605102.882181.jpg

9.5 everyday

If I'm not wearing rockports, I wear nike manoas. Light weight and they don't have air bags that blow out the first month. Descent in the wet weather, but definitely not keeping you warm in the winter. FYI, those reeboks suck.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1446605752.246395.jpg