Shoes

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I've tried many brands of shoes and price ranges. The expensive choices didn't hold up any better than the lower end shoes/boots. The degree/speed of wear and tear on them depends largely on how a person walks (overpronation for example) and where (concrete or grass for example) a person walks. I overpronate and stay on designated walk paths as much as possible. So, I'm better off going with these lower/mid range priced shoes and boots.

To date I've had more success out of the Schechers For Work shoes http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011...+resistant&dpPl=1&dpID=41V7cJRsfCL&ref=plSrch during dry weather and basic water proof Timberlands that are under $100 for cold and/or wet days. Anything more is a waste of money. Plus, I go to Rack Room Shoes and use the buy one get one at 50% off deal.
The best part about sketchers work shoes are the tiers

There is a cheap basic pair and they go up to an extra padded heel, memory foam inside sole, with a reinforced non steel toe "top shelf" pair.

I started at the bottom, liked them, and kept buying up the tiers after I saw how long they lasted.

Have half my building turned on to them too

novadriver

Those look comfortable AF! I dunno though man these Walmart joints are extremely comfortable with a good insole. I have absolutely no foot soreness or fatigue.
These boots are super comfy, They are expensive at $115 but worth every penny. They feel like shoe, only 15oz per boot

trickpony1

Nope! They do look really comfortable. My Walmart interceptor boots are hella comfortable too and at ~$50 a helluva value.

Almost don't want to switch up since these haven't given me a problem.

You can pay now or you can pay later.

The only problem is the cost "later" could be your high paying job because you are unable to walk because you didn't buy high quality footwear to protect and support your feet.

Your choice.

BrownThunder

I have no problem with buying a quality boot. What I have offers great cushioning and support. Composite toe and waterproof. I am nearly done with my 30 days and I have no foot soreness issues what so ever.

Am I missing something? Wouldn't a bad pair of boots be obvious to my feet? Can a pair of boots that seem good end up being terrible?

I'm new to this so I definitely value your input on the matter[emoji106]

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
667.jpg
667.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

The best part about sketchers work shoes are the tiers

There is a cheap basic pair and they go up to an extra padded heel, memory foam inside sole, with a reinforced non steel toe "top shelf" pair.

I started at the bottom, liked them, and kept buying up the tiers after I saw how long they lasted.

Have half my building turned on to them too
Yep! I buy the cheaper version that's in the $40 range and usually buy two at buy one get one half off. They have always lasted, at the very least, as long as any expensive brands I've ever bought. And I've tried plenty. And the same goes for my basic water proof Timberland boots because I only wear them in wet conditions and extreme cold.

I can't help but laugh inside everytime other drivers are flaunting their new expensive shoes or boots. People are buying combat boots or factory worker boots! LOL. It's overkill and expensive.

Last edited: