Shoes

Nike

Heres my advice. Get some company shoes when your in and returning to your hub. Get some comfortable shoes that look good too for when your out and about on your route. I dont care about moronic UPS policy. All leather shoes look stupid and are bad for your feet/knees/back.
Our company continues to lead the way in keeping up with the past.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
Ditto played out in 85 homey lol. Trust me i see it everyday some of these Cats stuck in the 70s n 80s dude lmfao. Dont get me wrong, some of the old school shoes i'd still rock today, like the shell top adidas, suede pumas, some of the old Jordans lol.

I'm thanking GOD you didn't mention Chuck's

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm thanking GOD you didn't mention Chuck's
Your crazy dude, ill rock some low top Chucks with anything. Jeans, Khakis, cargo shorts, plaid shorts. Ive got a bunch of them. White, black and blue and bunch of old school kicks to go with everything. I rock sneakers all the time lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What brand are those BO-BO'S LMFAO.
Generic, no-name shoes or even worse shoes with corny names (i.e. pro-wings, avia, sike (just glue it), four-stripe adidas, ragamuffinpinwheelsdeluxe. . .).
Bobos, they make your feet feel fine,
Bobos, they cost a dollar ninety-nine. . .
Thorogood. Union made in the USA. :)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just saying. There aren't a lot of choices for us as far as shoes go. These fit the bill.
Whatever works for ya big fella lol
200- erfgyui.gif

BrownThunder

Lmao bo-Bo's I haven't heard that term in over 20 years.

I'm still rocking some Walmart interceptors with the zipper on the side. Our instructors were wearing them at Integrad, and I needed new boots so for around 50 bucks it was a good last minute deal.

Threw in some insoles to take them to the next level. Once these wear out I'm gonna get a pair of Eccos and Acgs to see which one I like better.

QualityLoads

I had a pair of these, they were literally the best walking shoes I ever had. My entire body would be sore but my feet were just fine.

My problem with them is that I rolled my ankle pretty bad with them. Made me think about how one mis step can ruin my career and management would say I wasn't wearing proper footwear. I opened up my wallet and bought redwings

Saltybrownie

I had a pair of these, they were literally the best walking shoes I ever had. My entire body would be sore but my feet were just fine.

My problem with them is that I rolled my ankle pretty bad with them. Made me think about how one mis step can ruin my career and management would say I wasn't wearing proper footwear. I opened up my wallet and bought redwings
Which pair?

Just an FYI timberlands have a lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects. The toe separates After about 9 months. I pay to send them back I get gift card for 150 and I rebuy them.