Shorts vs Pants

Shorts vs pants

• Total voters

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i had some pay back this weekend for all the NFL I have watched ! I took Mrs. Cove to N.H {tax free } to get her a lovely vacuum !! she deserves it !! Then out to a romantic dinner at Wendy"s and then for a bonus ,,,I put up some new curtian rods for her ! I know I am a dream pkg for the ladies on the B.C, but Mrs. Cove is the luckiest girl in New England !!!! Sorry !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
i had some pay back this weekend for all the NFL I have watched ! I took Mrs. Cove to N.H {tax free } to get her a lovely vacuum !! she deserves it !! Then out to a romantic dinner at Wendy"s and then for a bonus ,,,I put up some new curtian rods for her ! I know I am a dream pkg for the ladies on the B.C, but Mrs. Cove is the luckiest girl in New England !!!! Sorry !!

The vacuum made me think of something...."You .....nevermind!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have made a conscious effort not to respond to any of your posts but you continue with your stupid "Bubble of Goodness" and "Nancy" crap so the gloves are coming off. It's not my fault that you are bored--I could care less. If you are unhappy with your personal situation then do something about it instead of coming here and whining about it.

I will respond to any post that I feel I can add to in a constructive manner---perhaps you should do the same.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have made a conscious effort not to respond to any of your posts
What was the picture you posted after my hockey comment which contained zero references to you?
but you continue with your stupid "Bubble of Goodness" and "Nancy" crap so the gloves are coming off. It's not my fault that you are bored--I could care less. If you are unhappy with your personal situation then do something about it instead of coming here and whining about it.

We are not friends. Why even comment on this if, as you say, you don't care? And, considering the fact that we are not friends, how do you know what I am doing about anything in my personal life?
I will respond to any post that I feel I can add to in a constructive manner---perhaps you should do the same.
I will whine wherever I like. If you don't like it, get a life. Period. You are a sad, pathetic joke who knows not how to treat women. I continue with the bubble and Nancy stuff because you choose to consistently try to slam me even when I have done nothing to you. The gloves are off? When were they on? You are a sad, lonely little boy whom no one wants.

You are nothing to me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I posted my daughter's picture because you said "Men play hockey". I should have quoted that part of your post in reference but didn't.

Life is too short to deal with someone such as yourself.