• Obama Intelligence group who now parrot on the Liberal news sources

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • All the snowflakes hoping to see Trump in chains

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

vantexan

You seem to have an idea of jurisdiction. I have yet to see any indication of any state court charging or initiating an investigation of allegations. I stand to be corrected.
Supposedly Manafort is being prosecuted by the State of New York. If they win Trump won't be able to pardon a state conviction. These guys keep confusing SDNY with the State of New York.

newfie

Supposedly Manafort is being prosecuted by the State of New York. If they win Trump won't be able to pardon a state conviction. These guys keep confusing SDNY with the State of New York.
The double indemnity argument should wipe out most of those charges

vantexan

Maybe, but that’s not what’s happening.

You strike me as one of the blindfolded Obama supporters.

For them, Obama could do no wrong.

For you, Trump can do no wrong.

Both sets are incorrect.
Not so. I think Trump's personal life is a trainwreck. I think he should stay off Twitter, it's undignified for the office. But I do think he's done some good things policy wise that have helped a lot of people. And just saying that is more than Trump haters can bear. So who's being honest?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not so. I think Trump's personal life is a trainwreck. I think he should stay off Twitter, it's undignified for the office. But I do think he's done some good things policy wise that have helped a lot of people. And just saying that is more than Trump haters can bear. So who's being honest?
Both --- each has their version of reality and facts.

BrownArmy

I disagree with your premise.

How has Trump actually helped the folk who voted for him?

The tax 'cuts'? LOL

Trump says a lot of stuff about supporting the 'little guy', and then endorses policies that fk the little guy.

By the way, I don't hate Trump. Hate is a very strong emotion. I don't like Trump at all, but I don't hate him. 'Hate' implies you care about the subject.

I don't care for Trump, but I certainly don't care enough about him to 'hate' him.

Are we in third grade?

vantexan

I disagree with your premise.

How has Trump actually helped the folk who voted for him?

The tax 'cuts'? LOL

Trump says a lot of stuff about supporting the 'little guy', and then endorses policies that fk the little guy.

By the way, I don't hate Trump. Hate is a very strong emotion. I don't like Trump at all, but I don't hate him. 'Hate' implies you care about the subject.

I don't care for Trump, but I certainly don't care enough about him to 'hate' him.

Are we in third grade?
Typical, you only seek to denigrate others. Whether you hate Trump or not plenty do. And yes, his policies have created jobs. You sound like you're saying if he isn't raining gold on everyone he's useless. And it was his administration that just passed prison sentence reform. Even some major liberal media outlets agreed that was good. And unexpected.

BrownArmy

Typical, you only seek to denigrate others. Whether you hate Trump or not plenty do. And yes, his policies have created jobs. You sound like you're saying if he isn't raining gold on everyone he's useless. And it was his administration that just passed prison sentence reform. Even some major liberal media outlets agreed that was good. And unexpected.

Right on cue, you literally didn't read what I wrote.

Guy, keep on enjoying Trump.

At this pace, I hope he gets as many terms as his fragile life will avail...

Then we could get a full accounting of how much harm he's doing to the country.

Talk to the farmers, they'll let you know.

vantexan

China is agreeing to buy a lot more grain. Sometimes it takes some pain to get some gain.

vantexan

And, oh yes, you don't hate Trump, LOL.