Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • All the snowflakes hoping to see Trump in chains

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

bbsam

Staff member
Mueller report exonerates our President of all Russian Collusion charges.

Is it safe to assume you still hate Trump and want him to be Impeached?

Store this away in your "wisdom" part of your brain.
Impeached? No. I’ll settle for imprisoned once he’s out of office.

Box Ox

Why not? You believe we should let it go based on Barr's memo?

You believe Barr would have withheld information from his letter only to be :censored2:ed by the full report release a week later? Other people have seen it. Other people will very likely testify under oath to the House about it.

Yes I do believe we should let it go.

MAKAVELI

You believe Barr would have withheld information from his letter only to be :censored2:ed by the full report release a week later? Other people have seen it. Other people will very likely testify under oath to the House about it.

Yes I do believe we should let it go.
Yes, Barr did exactly what he was hired to do. No matter what is actually in the report, Drumpf will claim exoneration. The people deserve to see what was discovered the past two years to make the decision to vote for or not for Drumpf.

floridays

Yes, Barr did exactly what he was hired to do. No matter what is actually in the report, Drumpf will claim exoneration. The people deserve to see what was discovered the past two years to make the decision to vote for or not for Drumpf.
You are correct, the people deserve to know exactly what happened to get where we are today, and where we have wandered for the past two years.

BrownArmy

Mueller report exonerates our President of all Russian Collusion charges.

Is it safe to assume you still hate Trump and want him to be Impeached?

Store this away in your "wisdom" part of your brain.

Impeach him for what? Being a DB? Worst thing D’s could do...

I don’t hate Trump, but certainly nothing about this changes my mind about him.

Last edited:

floridays

No. Mueller referred the Cohen/Individual 1 case to SDNY.
He did refer Cohen, his office referred them.
My point, SDNY is a Federal District Court, of which Trump has pardon power over. My further point is, Trump is out of the woods anything SDNY. Book it.

newfie

No, actually it's back to the Republicans trying to keep the entire report under wraps after pledging transparency. A week ago the House voted 420-0 to make sure the entire report was available. Now that Trump has been cleared of collusion, they don't want it seen. Wonder why? Mitch McConnell blocked a vote in the Senate today on transparency. Again. Why?

Mueller was god in your eyes last month suddenly he's the originator of a cover up.

#enjoyingyourtears

newfie

snowflakes are running away with the honors. every time I see fdx crying here i have to fight the urge to add another vote.