Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • All the snowflakes hoping to see Trump in chains

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

bbsam

Staff member
But you hung your hat on Mueller bringing Trump to justice! Your attention span is pathetic.
So are you naive enough to believe that Mueller’s failure to do so is the end of it? I’m truly amazed at such an idea.

It’s like OJ being found not guilty and thinking that was the end of his legal issues.

Just dumb.

floridays

I wish you guys would get this straight. SDNY is a Federal court district. With Federal judges and prosecutors. There are no State of New York charges coming out of SDNY because Mueller can't hand off to a state. If the State of New York has something worth prosecuting then up to them to file charges in their own system and arrest people. I'm aware the State of New York is going to prosecute Manafort. Who else? Cohen? Or has he reached a plea deal with them? And my previous post stands. If Schiff has evidence of Trump's guilt he should turn it over. Odd that you're so hot to impeach Trump, destroy Trump, but say the time for Schiff to get Trump has passed. Are you really this disingenuous?

You seem to have an idea of jurisdiction. I have yet to see any indication of any state court charging or initiating an investigation of allegations. I stand to be corrected.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So are you naive enough to believe that Mueller’s failure to do so is the end of it? I’m truly amazed at such an idea.

It’s like OJ being found not guilty and thinking that was the end of his legal issues.

Just dumb.
ME naive? As time rolls on, you libs are eventually going to run out of things to sling at Trump.

But then I'm sure he has an unpaid parking ticket SOMEWHERE you can nail him for.

FYI, I would like nothing better than replacing him with a true Statesman in 2020, but this whole Witch Hunt BS is even more distasteful than the Trump administration, and you are a collaborator in it.

MAKAVELI

ME naive? As time rolls on, you libs are eventually going to run out of things to sling at Trump.

But then I'm sure he has an unpaid parking ticket SOMEWHERE you can nail him for.

FYI, I would like nothing better than replacing him with a true Statesman in 2020, but this whole Witch Hunt BS is even more distasteful than the Trump administration, and you are a collaborator in it.
So you read the report?

bbsam

Staff member

There are no more statesmen in the Republican Party. You sold yourselves out.

floridays

Exactly where will you or anyone find this "statesman?"

Box Ox

I agree ... they should pretend it never happened.

The Trump Campaign will drag it out for ads. Along with AOC saying stuff about job creating tax credits that isn’t true, hipsters howling at the moon over gender fluidity/micro aggressions, late term abortion and crazy activists yelling at a pregnant Chelsea Clinton telling her she’s responsible for the Muslim deaths in New Zealand.

The right has its issues, but there’s so much kookiness going on with the left right now. All Trump ads have to do is show examples of it and ask:

“Do you really want more of this?”

I really don’t.