SHOULD DALE DRIVE THE BIG BROWN TRUCK?

U

upsr

Should Dale drive the big brown truck?

TIA!
icon45.gif

R

robonono

Not until UPS is ready to discontinue NASCAR sponsorship - it's such a great tag line, once we race the truck, it's lost.

(Message edited by robonono on March 28, 2003)

U

upslocal480

<font color="0000ff">HELL NOOOOOOOOOO! The commercials are bad enough. They are so corny. I'm actually embarassed to be amongst friends watching a race when they are shown. I get hammered by them as if I have anything to do with the production of UPS's commercials...lol When the new ones were shown to us Tuesday at work during our PCM there was a loud laughter followed by 3 or 4 minutes of bashing the commercials. Actually, we made fun of how corny ALL the commercials were and not just the UPS Racing commerical. I think Jarrett actually feels the way about the commericals as he appears to in the commericals themselves. Well, that was my 2 cents and my opinion on the subject.
raspberry.gif
</font>

P

proups

480: I have many things in mind to say to you about your reaction to the commercials, but then I would be....well, never mind.

enough.gif
(I feel better now.)

(Message edited by proups on March 29, 2003)

R

rushfan

The way things are going for Dale, Maybe he needs a new crew chief.

O

over9five

Oh sure, let him drive it. He's just another UPS driver, just like me....
Really, I hope he never drives one. I would find that insulting.

P

pkg_commando

Why do we call it a "truck" when we know it is a "car".

O

over9five

We only call it a "car" to fool the RMV into letting us all drive it with a Class 3 license!

P

proups

Dale has a new crew chief. It is his last crew chief's little brother!

U

upsidebrown

If he does drive the truck, I've got a 20 stop split for him.

N

nascarfan1

theres only one DALE. And thats Dale Earnhardt Jr. I used to like dale jarret alittle until he started driving for the sweatshop

U

upsdude

"I used to like dale jarret alittle until he started driving for the sweatshop"

Apparently you think a lot of the old sweatshop, otherwise you wouldnt be reading up about UPS on the internet. Welcome to Brown Caf, we talk about UPS here.

R

rushfan

If he drives the truck, we have to make sure he takes his lunch, plus his breaks.

B

brownmonster

If he drives the truck and wrecks it he'll have to drive a beat up P500 because it's the only spare truck in the building. Can't afford to fix em anymore!