Should I take it

Whocares123

That's true. To be honest they were supposed to call yesterday, so all of this could be a mute point. I work 4pm-4am right now and it sucks. Just be nice to have dinner with my family every night.

Sent using BrownCafe App

CJinx

That's the only thing I was trying to say earlier, and they called me kool-aid drinking troll. I was never trying to be rude until about 5 of em started attacking me.
Oh, don't worry; they're going to call me a kool-aid drinking troll too. I'm sure someone will make a comment about driving a desk and someone else will say that I'm pathetic because I chose to climb the company ladder instead of dwelve into the sadomasochism that is apparently the life of a delivery driver (according to these poor souls).

Whocares123

Not me. I would like to see him hired at my station. These types provide hours of laughs right up until the day they flame out. In 30 years I have seen dozens of them and it always ends up the same.
I don't understand why you would wish that on a new person though. If I was there 30 years, I'd show me exactly how I lasted 30 years, not laugh at em for hours until the point they flame out? No wonder your still delivering. Some leader you are, I hope you don't teach your children this. If you have any.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

Oh, don't worry; they're going to call me a kool-aid drinking troll too. I'm sure someone will make a comment about driving a desk and someone else will say that I'm pathetic because I chose to climb the company ladder instead of dwelve into the sadomasochism that is apparently the life of a delivery driver (according to these poor souls).

Kool-aid drinking troll! :p

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

<delve>

Whocares123

Couldn't have said it better my self. I hope you don't have ppl that laugh at the new ppl and wait around to watch them flame out. If that's the joy that I took in life, I'd be pretty upset and angry too.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

When the new guy/girl comes in thinking they know everything and don't know what this company used to be and the sacrifices made by long tenured employees, they deserve to be mocked and laughed at. Eventually, some of them see what this company is but it usually takes them getting written up or disciplined for bs reasons.

Whocares123

When the new guy/girl comes in thinking they know everything and don't know what this company used to be and the sacrifices made by long tenured employees, they deserve to be mocked and laughed at. Eventually, some of them see what this company is but it usually takes them getting written up or disciplined for bs reasons.
Again, your wrong about me thinking I know everything.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MAKAVELI

Couldn't have said it better my self. I hope you don't have ppl that laugh at the new ppl and wait around to watch them flame out. If that's the joy that I took in life, I'd be pretty upset and angry too.

Sent using BrownCafe App
We only laugh at the ignorant and arrogant ones such as yourself.;)