Should UPS Install a Mini Fridge In Every Vehicle To Keep All Of The Bottled Water They Are Supposed To Provide Cool?

Should They?

• Yes

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
UPS could convert a p1000 from every bldg into a Taco truck and go from area to area feeding drivers. It could take supplies to them, like extra tampons and diapers too.
You'd think that since they sit in the office watching the screen all day and know where everyone is...

That they would bring waters and beef jerky out to those in need

Thebrownblob

workers will increasingly complain about the heat as climate catastrophe accelerates
1658157458427.gif

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
Maybe. i think AC is probably completely impractical and would cost the company an absolute fortune. (I'd be mad if they spent such a fortune on AC instead of paying it to us.) but yea a fridge would probably work though i don't think that it would solve the problem completely.

dudebro

Also, fridges make the space they're in, hotter. You're pulling the heat out of the fridge so it goes somewhere. Ok so vent it out of the cab. How many people would then yank the door off the fridge to try to condition the cab even a few degrees?

Brownwind

Should UPS Install a Mini Fridge In Every Vehicle To Keep All Of The Bottled Water They Are Supposed To Provide Cool?
I’m not sure if your jokingly trying to get clicks. A mini fridge?? How about taking responsibility for yourself and buy your own cooler? Ice?? Do you have a fridge at home? Make some the night before.

I do like the idea of having a taco truck visit me on road. Who ever came up with that is pure genius. My old center manager used to drive his RV out to meet us when he would shuttle air. Five of us would meet up and we’d BBQ for lunch. Yeah I know it was thirty years ago but still can’t take away the good memory. Now I want that fridge.