Should UPS Install a Mini Fridge In Every Vehicle To Keep All Of The Bottled Water They Are Supposed To Provide Cool?

Should They?

• Yes

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Integrity

Binge Poster
No just a simple question. If you had to choose which would you choose? I guess you’d take the money. So it’s not as important.
You did not provide a realistic choice.

I don't want to stray from the topic.

If you want to advance this I would be glad to have a private discussion with you about this.

Brownwind

"Back in the day" this is how men treated individuals who were willing to stand up to UPS and speak out for improved working conditions.
Yeah we definitely got some unique treatment over the years.

Now I’m sitting in a comfortable truck with a reasonable decent dispatch. I definitely appreciate your guidance on how to proceed and feel the younger ones should follow through on the knowledge you share. Stay strong…

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yeah we definitely got some unique treatment over the years.

Now I’m sitting in a comfortable truck with a reasonable decent dispatch. I definitely appreciate your guidance on how to proceed and feel the younger ones should follow through on the knowledge you share. Stay strong…
I get my share of it at my building too.

Thanks for the encouragement.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"Back in the day" this is how men treated individuals who were willing to stand up to UPS and speak out for improved working conditions.
It was how men treated slacker’s. No one was harassed by other teamsters for speaking out against working conditions. You really have no clue.