Should we just get the inevitable civil war over with ?

Serf

That’s fine, Stay off airplanes, buses and trains. Stay out of supermarkets, movie theaters and entertainment venues. Stay out of restaurants and grocery stores. I better not see you on Costco.

What happened to your website, Brian?
You wouldn’t catch me dead at Costco. That’s where fat Americans go. Like I said, I am willing to remove myself from a society that doesn’t actually honor land of the free, home of the brave.
My name is not Brian, and I’ve never had a website. Although, I can recommend one for special toys for you to play with while you watch Kamala Harris speak.

vantexan

That’s fine, Stay off airplanes, buses and trains. Stay out of supermarkets, movie theaters and entertainment venues. Stay out of restaurants and grocery stores. I better not see you on Costco.

What happened to your website, Brian?
OK to be in Costco? I never find what I'm looking for on the roof.

vantexan

You wouldn’t catch me dead at Costco. That’s where fat Americans go. Like I said, I am willing to remove myself from a society that doesn’t actually honor land of the free, home of the brave.
My name is not Brian, and I’ve never had a website. Although, I can recommend one for special toys for you to play with while you watch Kamala Harris speak.
Pretty sure Sporty already has special toys.

refineryworker05

You absolutely don't have a clue what's going on in the world.
Yeah yet you didn’t point it out. I went through everything you say republicans are unhappy with. You listed 7 things and only two of those things are real issues in the real world. One being the economic destruction caused by the pandemic and trump’s and many Republican governors stay at home orders which impacted everyone. And them being called racist while being in a white grievance political party. Everything else is fiction or being upset about something that isn’t currently happening, there are no riots right now, we have never and don’t currently have open borders immigration policy, and we have never not tried to prevent illegal immigration, inflation isn’t historically high, their local controlled schools with teachers and principals and school board members that live in their communities aren’t indoctrinating their children. And elections are fair with zero proof of wide spread cheating.

floridays

Yeah yet you didn’t point it out. I went through everything you say republicans are unhappy with. You listed 7 things and only two of those things are real issues in the real world. One being the economic destruction caused by the pandemic and trump’s and many Republican governors stay at home orders which impacted everyone. And them being called racist while being in a white grievance political party. Everything else is fiction or being upset about something that isn’t currently happening, there are no riots right now, we have never and don’t currently have open borders immigration policy, and we have never not tried to prevent illegal immigration, inflation isn’t historically high, their local controlled schools with teachers and principals and school board members that live in their communities aren’t indoctrinating their children. And elections are fair with zero proof of wide spread cheating.
Even you don't believe that :poop: .

vantexan

We can only hope someday you'll awaken from your wokeness.

rickyb

Funny how except for a relative handful in December the entire population went unvaccinated in 2020 yet millions didn't die. And of those who were listed as covid deaths many actually died from something else. Yet everything is hyped now and we're supposed to trust people who hype everything when many of us would prefer to see how things shake out first with long term side effects. Is that too much to ask?
All of the respiratory therapists i talked to at work got vaccinated and they said some of the survivors lungs are so shredded that once they get pnemonia theyre done