Should we just get the inevitable civil war over with ?

vantexan

For Pete’s sake Trump knew the election would be stolen with mail in voting just like we all did. He went right along with it
You're Monday morning quarterbacking. Trump had no way of knowing the breadth of Democrat duplicity until it happened. And there was a lot not known early on about the virus. And he simply couldn't just order states to comply with his wishes. And it's not a matter of worshipping him. He said he would do a number of things and accomplished much of it. More so than most presidents who usually make empty promises. Republicans want more of that and if DeSantis does that great. We'll all be DeSantisites then.

Don't forget the quarter million from medical malpractice every year.
That’s what anyone they said died of covid really died of. Medical malpractice. Refusal to provide cheap effective treatment. Would rather collect federal money than treat patients. It was the culmination of a medical community that’s gone completely to pot. Then they had the nerve to spit in our faces and call themselves heroes

Serf

That’s what anyone they said died of covid really died of. Medical malpractice. Refusal to provide cheap effective treatment. Would rather collect federal money than treat patients. It was the culmination of a medical community that’s gone completely to pot. Then they had the nerve to spit in our faces and call themselves heroes
Don’t forget the tik tok hoe video nurses. Dance moves and flashing. What a time to be alive.

refineryworker05

And you’re an example of a toe the line lemming. Willing to do anything it’s told just as long as you can still go to Olive Garden on free breadstick night.
You did your own research about covid by ignoring the vast majority of doctors and scientists but instead listening to dumb mfers. You are like "Scooby doo on website dumb mfers said covid is a hoax and the vaccine is poison. I am so independent thinking". Smh

Serf

You did your own research about covid by ignoring the vast majority of doctors and scientists but instead listening to dumb mfers. You are like "Scooby doo on website dumb mfers said covid is a hoax and the vaccine is poison. I am so independent thinking". Smh
Trust the Science, bro. I air on the side of humanity which has fought war and plague for thousands of years. Not dorks who swear cotton face masks and experimental flu shots work. While Krispy Kreme doughnuts is giving away :censored2: on a shingle if you show a vax card.

refineryworker05

Trust the Science, bro. I air on the side of humanity which has fought war and plague for thousands of years. Not dorks who swear cotton face masks and experimental flu shots work. While Krispy Kreme doughnuts is giving away * on a shingle if you show a vax card.
This is just irrational stuff. Humanity also created vaccines so we wouldn't get plagues that needlessly killed people. Doctors have been wearing masks for decades. People have been documenting who gets vaccinated for decades, like this isn't some new thing. Children have to get vaccinated to go to school. Like getting vaccines is a normal thing that has existed for decades. The irrationality of that post. Smh

Last edited:

Serf

This is just irrational stuff. Humanity also created vaccines so we wouldn't get plagues that needlessly killed people. Doctors have been wearing masks for decades. People have been documenting who gets vaccinated for decades, like this isn't some new thing. Children have to get vaccinated to go to school. Like getting vaccines is a normal thing that has existed for decades. The irrationality of that post. Smh
Measles, mumps, rubella, polio hepatitis ARE vaccines. This (COVID vaccine) is experimental booster shots.

refineryworker05

Measles, mumps, rubella, polio hepatitis ARE vaccines. This (COVID vaccine) is experimental booster shots.
So we are back to you did your research and went to dumb mfers website and read an article by dumb mfer#3 about the covid vaccine. and now you are a real independent and knowledgeable thinker about covid. Smh

Last edited:
Trust the Science, bro. I air on the side of humanity which has fought war and plague for thousands of years. Not dorks who swear cotton face masks and experimental flu shots work. While Krispy Kreme doughnuts is giving away * on a shingle if you show a vax card.
The Krispy Kreme’s was the only thing that tempted me

Serf

So we are back to you did your research and went to dumb mfers website and read an article by dumb mfer#3 about the covid vaccine. and now you are a real independent and knowledgeable thinker about covid. Smh
It’s a flu shot. Not a vaccine. And yes, as an adult and a free man I can’t make decisions for myself? As much as you may disagree with them?

refineryworker05

It’s a flu shot. Not a vaccine. And yes, as an adult and a free man I can’t make decisions for myself? As much as you may disagree with them?
This is just nonsense. You are posting internet found secret knowledge about the covid vaccine. I am responding to the silliness and irrationality of thinking you have found secret knowledge about the covid vaccine on the internet and your response is pretending these posts have anything to do with your personal freedom. If your personal freedom was threatened by anything to do with the covid vaccine, you wouldn't be posting anything on any message board about it and you'd get the vaccine.