Should we just get the inevitable civil war over with ?

I really think the first step against this illegitimate regime should be peaceful…a massive amount of patriots refusing to work and basically shut down the country that way. Then we’ll go from there

fishtm2001

" I mean, it’s always alarming because it’s so difficult to separate a :censored2:poster from a Dylann Roof. One day you’re a :censored2:poster, the next day you’re springing into action. The way that these people egg each other on, they’re constantly browbeating each other to do more than talk. It’s almost like what you do with your buddies, you’re daring them. Don’t be a chicken—just do it. Or openly lamenting the fact that they are all armchair warriors, and celebrating the people that have committed attacks like Dylann Roof. I mean, his stupid-ass bowl cut has become a meme that’s become a symbol for encouraging people to do things in real life. These people are lauded. People like Patrick Crusius, Robert Bowers, Elliot Rodger, or Anders Breivik, especially the more hardcore ones.*

counterextremist expert Colin P. Clarke

" I mean, it’s always alarming because it’s so difficult to separate a *poster from a Dylann Roof. One day you’re a *poster, the next day you’re springing into action. The way that these people egg each other on, they’re constantly browbeating each other to do more than talk. It’s almost like what you do with your buddies, you’re daring them. Don’t be a chicken—just do it. Or openly lamenting the fact that they are all armchair warriors, and celebrating the people that have committed attacks like Dylann Roof. I mean, his stupid-ass bowl cut has become a meme that’s become a symbol for encouraging people to do things in real life. These people are lauded. People like Patrick Crusius, Robert Bowers, Elliot Rodger, or Anders Breivik, especially the more hardcore ones.*

counterextremist expert Colin P. Clarke
The fact that you believe these set up jobs is hysterical. Yeah Dylann roof did it not the FBI. Always some mental midget that walks right into a trap

refineryworker05

I’m not saying I like it man but every day a peaceful amicable divorce seems less likely
Not based on saying that 50% want to live free and don't want to get a vaccine. This is wrong. 70% of adults have gotten at least one vaccine shot, that means there is tremendously broad agreement on the vaccines.

We on the Left, are not afraid of sissies on the Right who need guns to make them feel tough. Bring it. You are not only stupid bur vastly outnumbered.
Not to worry we’ll just keep you comfortable and we’ll get rid of you like the 60 million unborn babies you’ve helped to murder

Not based on saying that 50% want to live free and don't want to get a vaccine. This is wrong. 70% of adults have gotten at least one vaccine shot, that means there is tremendously broad agreement on the vaccines.
How do you know they’re not lying. I’ve heard that a lot of pharmacists and doctors who want to the right thing not the Reich thing are giving out saline shots because they have a soul and know how wrong this is

refineryworker05

How do you know they’re not lying
Lol, even if they are all lying, that still means they think it's good to say I have gotten the vaccine, which still means there is tremdously broad agreement about the vaccines. Not the reality that you are positing that there is broad disagreement and therefore there will be a civil war. No 70% of adults are saying they have gotten at least one vaccine shot. There isn't a lot of disagreement over the vaccine, not really.

Lol, even if they are all lying, that still means they think it's good to say I have gotten the vaccine, which still means there is tremdously broad agreement about the vaccines. Not the reality that you are positing that there is broad disagreement and therefore there will be a civil war. No 70% of adults are saying they have gotten at least one vaccine shot. There isn't a lot of disagreement over the vaccine, not really.
The disagreement is over the force…whether to turn people who don’t want it or in my case and millions of others already had the virus and don’t need it into second class citizens. Most people who got it don’t want any part of this show me your papers insanity

refineryworker05

The disagreement is over the force…whether to turn people who don’t want it into second class citizens. Most people who got it don’t want any part of this show me your papers insanity
Man get out of here we have to prove we have been vaccinated to go to public schools as children. You have to prove you have certain vaccines when you travel abroad. You are creating a fantasy issue out something that has been widespread for decades. Pathetic. "Show me your papers insanity", some of these republicans are just in lala land.

Man get out of here we have to prove we have been vaccinated to go to public schools as children. You have to prove you have certain vaccines when you travel abroad. You are creating a fantasy issue out something that has been widespread for decades. Pathetic. "Show me your papers insanity", some of these republicans are just in lala land.
This isn’t a vaccine. It’s a money grab. it was rushed out to take advantage of a hysterical populace and experiment on them in a clear violation of the Nuremberg code

And if all that is true I don’t agree with that either but this is something people won’t abide. Public schools? They’re dead. Parents should withdraw their kids en masse

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Let the babies be born. Give them the shot.
See if they all die before they make it to first grade.
If they don't, it's a win win for everybody.

People are getting the virus in large numbers that took the shots it’s not a vaccine any more than a yearly flu shot is. People are dying from it and they have permanent health issues and it’s not being reported. There’s short term negative affects and you can bet your ass there’s gonna be long term issues too. Sickest thing I’ve ever seen in my life

refineryworker05

This isn’t a vaccine. It’s a money grab. it was rushed out to take advantage of a hysterical populace and experiment on them in a clear violation of the Nuremberg code

And if all that is true I don’t agree with that either but this is something people won’t abide. Public schools? They’re dead. Parents should withdraw their kids en masse
The first paragragh is pure irrational nonsensical conspiracy bs. The second one shows a level of both ignorance, and silliness..... republicans are in lala land. Like how can one have a discussion about this issue with a person so detached from knowledge about anything. Smh. Carry on.

Meat

Funny how except for a relative handful in December the entire population went unvaccinated in 2020 yet millions didn't die.
Um, you do realize there would have been many more deaths if the country wasn’t completely shut down?

Yet everything is hyped now and we're supposed to trust people who hype everything when many of us would prefer to see how things shake out first with long term side effects. Is that too much to ask?

Not at all.

However, there is mandatory federal case law out of the great state of Texas that decrees that getting a COVID vaccination order from an employer is no different than the employer ordering any other job duty - comply or get out. You’re certainly free to choose.

The first paragragh is pure irrational nonsensical conspiracy bs. The second one shows a level of both ignorance, and silliness..... republicans are in lala land. Like how can one have a discussion about this issue with a person so detached from knowledge about anything. Smh. Carry on.
Ok. Well we can agree to disagree but I’m never gonna take it and neither is half the country and neither are the illegal immigrants flooding the border obviously. Good luck