Should we just get the inevitable civil war over with ?

refineryworker05

Were you there how do you know. Who is tabulating these statistics. My feeling is that a lot of people just decided to lie and I can’t say I blame them
Aliens with quantum computers are tabulating the stats... What type of question is this? government health agencies in conjunction with state and local government health agencies and hospitals are keeping track. These republicans are in la la land. there are county health boards, state health boards, hospitals, federal health boards, and this person asks how they keep track as if it is some msyterious thing to figure out. Smh.

Think I got the real shot and a couple family members received the saline. They don’t have cool new mutant powers like I do.
Point is we don’t know how many people really got the jabs. It’s incredibly easy to fake. And the only source is a media and other institutions incapable of telling the truth about anything

Aliens with quantum computers are tabulating the stats... What type of question is this? government health agencies in conjunction with state and local government health agencies and hospitals are keeping track. These republicans are in la la land. there are county health boards, state health boards, hospitals, federal health boards, and this person asks how they keep track as if it is some msyterious thing to figure out. Smh.
The benevolent honest government yeah right. Frankly it’s irrelevant to me how many people got jabs. I just know that I have natural immunity having recovered from C19 and I will not

refineryworker05

Point is we don’t know how many people really got the jabs. It’s incredibly easy to fake. And the only source is a media and other institutions incapable of telling the truth about anything
Yes we do. You may choose not to deal with reality and that is a common choice among republicans, but they absolutely do know how many shots have been administered. It's not some difficult thing to track.

Yes we do. You may choose not to deal with reality and that is a common choice among republicans, but they absolutely do know how many shots have been administered. It's not some difficult thing to track.
Right just they’ve said since the 90s theres 20 million illegal immigrants and now that number has probably tripled. They never lie !

If you say so. It means nothing to me the old adage if everyone else jumped off the brooklyn bridge applies. The issue to me isn’t who got it per se it’s the effort by politicians to coerce

refineryworker05

The benevolent honest government yeah right. Frankly it’s irrelevant to me how many people got jabs. I just know that I have natural immunity having recovered from C19 and I will not
"benevolent honest government" are words that never appeared in my post. This is pure self interest for the government. If it is irrelevant how many have gotten the shot to you, what is your actual point? It seems to me you want to believe your irrational beliefs about the vaccine are supported by "half the nation", but its not reality, no where close.

"benevolent honest government" are words that never appeared in my post. This is pure self interest for the government. If it is irrelevant how many have gotten the shot to you, what is your actual point? It seems to me you want to believe your irrational beliefs about the vaccine are supported by "half the nation", but its not reality, no where close.
You have your religion and your god the government but I have my own. You’ll always be a slave. Good luck to you. Get on line for your booster what are you wasting time with me for

refineryworker05

Right just they’ve said since the 90s theres 20 million illegal immigrants and now that number has probably tripled. They never lie !
When communicating with republicans about the world, their delusional thinking prevents any type of rational discussion. I have no idea what this poster is talking about. 60million illegal immigrants would be nearly 20% of all US residents. This is an insane and irrational thing to believe.

When communicating with republicans about the world, their delusional thinking prevents any type of rational discussion. I have no idea what this poster is talking about. 60million illegal immigrants would be nearly 20% of all US residents. This is an insane and irrational thing to believe.
The goal is to get it to be more than half 20 percent is child’s play

“Pure nonsense. LOL This poster is pretending to be in some existential fight to live free and peacefully and separate. Just insane stuff.”

Lets be honest with ourselves for a minute here. I don’t care who gets the shots. This issue for me is over. But you and people like you secretly wish you could kick peoples doors in and force them. That’s the difference. Because at the heart of every progressive issue is power and control. You are a stasi minded freak