Shout out from President Trump

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Jay Z and Beyonce
Screenshot_20200324-225854_Google.jpg

He and Nancy Plasteredoci would get along just fine.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Ted Nugent is a draft dodging pusillanimous, like our president...
That's an undocumented statement...based on an alleged High Times interview 43 years ago. Back then there were multiple reasons why the selective service would disqualify someone and many were extremely minor.
Who you were mentally at 17-18 yrs old versus who someone is when they're an adult is a huge difference unless you just want to paint someone a certain way and erase multiple decades of their honest turnabout and fight against drugs, etc.

No one cares about what you did as a kid. People change.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Not that I'm defending the president or Ted Nugent here, but as a relative of a Vietnam combat veteran, can anyone blame really blame these guys?

That was the least justifiable war in our history.
I had a friend whose brother was sent over there. They told of American soldiers being buried alive vertically in the ground with their heads out of the earth. They put a barrel over their heads and dropped rats in the barrel. The value of all of that pain and loss of life? Yeah, people never got over it.

PT Car Washer

I had a friend whose brother was sent over there. They told of American soldiers being buried alive vertically in the ground with their heads out of the earth. They put a barrel over their heads and dropped rats in the barrel. The value of all of that pain and loss of life? Yeah, people never got over it.
Atrocities happen on both sides. Not an excuse for being a coward.

Dumbperson

I have a theory that Biden is actually legally blind and they are covering it up like FDR being a cripple. Biden can't see well but has developed an uncanny ability to recognize people and divine their attitudes and emotions by sniffing the tops of heads. And he got confused at that one rally so he put his mouth on his wife's hand bc that's a crude signal they developed, like a safety word

PT Car Washer

I have a theory that Biden is actually legally blind and they are covering it up like FDR being a cripple. Biden can't see well but has developed an uncanny ability to recognize people and divine their attitudes and emotions by sniffing the tops of heads. And he got confused at that one rally so he put his mouth on his wife's hand bc that's a crude signal they developed, like a safety word
Not sure if I would compare Biden to FDR, but he could lead us out of a great depression like FDR did.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The best and brightest are too damn smart to run for prez.

even watch that movie "Idiocracy?" watched it years ago and said...Yep that is where we are headed.

Dumbperson

Not sure if I would compare Biden to FDR, but he could lead us out of a great depression like FDR did.
There's a lot of evidence that many of the New Deal programs acerbated the depression. They made the people feel good but didn't do all that much or any food. Thank Europe and it's war for fully pulling us out