Shout out from President Trump

rod

Retired 22 years
I was having this same back and forth in my head today at work.

As a collective nation we own more than 390,000,000 firearms.

If anyone dared to storm our beaches, I think we'd be ready for em lol.

I would love to agree with you but you have to take into consideration that if some country did decide to invade us it wouldn't be just Joe Schmuck shooting his ought 6 at One Hung Low shooting his AK back at him. There would be many BIG TIME weapons used so I don't think Goober with his 22 plinker is going to be much of a deterrent . I will agree a LOT more than another country that has a strict gun owners policy but I'm afraid not enough to "win a war".

Zowert

Not that I'm defending the president or Ted Nugent here, but as a relative of a Vietnam combat veteran, can anyone blame really blame these guys?

That was the least justifiable war in our history.

Agree. I remember my homeless uncle (who saw combat in Vietnam) coming to stay the night once in a while when I was young. He would often wake up screaming, “G**ks on the wire!” He was there during the Tet Offensive, got caught up in some real heavy :censored2:. Because of it he was never able to live a normal life, ended up drinking himself to death in 2002.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was having this same back and forth in my head today at work.

As a collective nation we own more than 390,000,000 firearms.

If anyone dared to storm our beaches, I think we'd be ready for em lol.

Nobodies gonna storm the beach at Santa Monica or Destin

If it happens your Ar-15 will be worthless

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Agree. I remember my homeless uncle (who saw combat in Vietnam) coming to stay the night once in a while when I was young. He would often wake up screaming, “G**ks on the wire!” He was there during the Tet Offensive, got caught up in some real heavy :censored2:. Because of it he was never able to live a normal life, ended up drinking himself to death in 2002.

I'm sorry to hear that.

The only thing worse than that war was our government failing to take care of those who fought it when they came home.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
6C984E77-7F8C-4264-BB0F-E387E12B4D3A.jpeg