Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

watdaflock?

I was hired Nov 1st (I know it's the "free" period) but was told I was a "Permanent Part Time" hire by HR (yes, I know they lie all the time....I was warned). The part that gets me is that I never got a phone call to tell me NOT to come in. So, I drove back from out of town to report to work this morning (3am) just to be told to go home. Ok, so be it, but what a crappy way to treat an employee. I can't believe you guys put up with this treatment year after year and tell me to just get used to it.
I'd recommend talking to your boss about it. How far is your drive to work? You're not the only new hire who's dealt with this. Instead of expecting your boss to call you, see if you can text him in the AM.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I FELT A LOT OF ANGER IN HIS QUOTE! WASN'T SURE IF THAT WAS FROM THE SUP OR FRUSTRATION ON THE PART OF THIS YOUNG PADAWAN!!!!!!

Slightly derail time, but star wars rouge one sucked donkey balls BIG TIME!!!!

TODAY'S EXTRA DAY OFF WASTED ON THIS CRAPTACULAR MOOVIE. I don't drink, so what can I do to wash this crap outta my brain noodle?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
nope. not in the union. no rights and ripe for mistreatment

Whelp, u should have supplied your own tub of ky jelly until u r in the teamsters

But I guess learning from experience is better than heeding the warnings of your fellow brownies. Good luck to whatever you choose to go from here

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Slightly derail time, but star wars rouge one sucked donkey balls BIG TIME!!!!

TODAY'S EXTRA DAY OFF WASTED ON THIS CRAPTACULAR MOOVIE. I don't drink, so what can I do to wash this crap outta my brain noodle?
Lol and yet I'm reading from many it was better than force awakens.

like I said I bet he is on call. during peak they use everyone and give u a time. my guess he is low man and needs to call in.
Back when I started, if I wasn't told to come in, I'd get up and get ready. Usually my phone would ring and I'd get called in that morning. Sucked, but had a second job until I moved up in senoirity and was working everyday.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Back when I started, if I wasn't told to come in, I'd get up and get ready. Usually my phone would ring and I'd get called in that morning. Sucked, but had a second job until I moved up in senoirity and was working everyday.
I had to call in for about two years.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I showed up this morning fifteen minutes early (4:45AM, of all ungodly hours), and the bastids made me 'work' 10 1/2 freaking hours. And, I got stuck in the chase car and not the brand new BMW x6.

I'm mad, who do I whine to?

Brisket

....."We don't need you today. Go Home!!!!"

Hired as a Permanent Part Time Employee!!!!!! Left my family early yesterday to arrive to work on time (3am) and that's what I am greeted with this morning. Got sent home and reprimanded by a supervisor like it was my fault for showing up. :censored2: you UPS!!!!!!! I hope you go out of business!!!!

Did you at least make your way to the computer to punch in?