Sick call. Being harassed.

J.D. Hogg

The same bunch of employees miss at least two days per week, come in 15 minutes late on the days they do show up, and management does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it.

Seen preloaders quit in the middle of their shift and get hired back a week later.

ManInBrown

The same bunch of employees miss at least two days per week, come in 15 minutes late on the days they do show up, and management does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it.

Seen preloaders quit in the middle of their shift and get hired back a week later.
Unload employee I used to see every now and then when I was in package wasn’t around for a few weeks. Always used to be hanging around when I got back to unload my truck. So he’s back one day and I ask him what happened. You good, haven’t seen you in a minute. He goes “yeah I just didn’t feel like coming in” showed back up, no one said a word. Like nothing ever happened.

ManInBrown

Unload employee I used to see every now and then when I was in package wasn’t around for a few weeks. Always used to be hanging around when I got back to unload my truck. So he’s back one day and I ask him what happened. You good, haven’t seen you in a minute. He goes “yeah I just didn’t feel like coming in” showed back up, no one said a word. Like nothing ever happened.
And this was 5-6 years ago. Not Covid times, not desperate for any breathing body to work, not the government will give you free money to not work.