Sidney Powell Rolls Over

Thebrownblob

I know. It always cheeses the MAGA count that Hillary got far more of the popular vote as well.
Trumps the only president I’m history to have lost the Popular vote in back to back elections
And he lost one. It’s a fair system that demands candidates try to get votes from vast majority of country. It’s a fair system that demands candidates try to get votes from all over the country not just a few cities.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
President Trump released a statement regarding Sidney Powell.

Trump wrote, “Sidney Powell was one of millions and millions of people who thought, and in ever increasing numbers still think, correctly, that the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLLEN, AND OUR COUNTRY IS BEING ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED BECAUSE OF IT!!!”

The 45th president continued “Despite the Fake News reports to the contrary, and without even reaching out to ask the Trump Campaign, MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS. In fact, she would have been conflicted.”

He concluded his post by writing “Ms. Powell did a valiant job of representing a very unfairly treated and governmentally abused General Mike Flynn, but to no avail. His prosecution, despite the facts, was ruthless. He was an innocent man, much like many other innocent people who are being persecuted by this now Fascist government of ours, and I was honored to give him a Full Pardon!”

newolddude

Trump got 74 million votes. There are 133 million registered voters.
Biden gets 81 million votes.
Dim math.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

The cult will dismiss your facts as “ Fake News “ as they always do when something they disagree with is presented

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I was betting on at least 4 responses to my post.

Go with your numbers. 168 mill registered voters in 2022. ( election was 2020, probably less then, but we'll go with 168)
The numbers are 155 million people voted. 13 million didn't.
Almost 93% of the registered voters voted? Sure thing. I don't think it's ever been over 65%.

I know. It always cheeses the MAGA count that Hillary got far more of the popular vote
never heard this once from anyone on the right

giphy.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Translation: our extremist views are unpopular and we don’t want to have to play on an even playing field to have political power.
You think the Constitution of the United States of America is extremist and unpopular?

I'm not surprised.
Your radical left wing bubble sells you that narrative and you eat it up.

those "fact checks" are pretty dumb as there is no solid count of registered voters whatsoever

the trumpers could be right, the fact checkers could be right, there's literally no way of knowing due to our decentralized voting system

itd be like a hub trying to guess their volume based on trailer % full instead of GSS scans, itd be :censored2:ing wrong as :censored2:

vantexan

“Force it on us”

Translation: our extremist views are unpopular and we don’t want to have to play on an even playing field to have political power.
Translation: the Right insists on policies that work while the Left wants to force every theory on us and social engineer us out of existence.

newolddude

those "fact checks" are pretty dumb as there is no solid count of registered voters whatsoever

the trumpers could be right, the fact checkers could be right, there's literally no way of knowing due to our decentralized voting system

itd be like a hub trying to guess their volume based on trailer % full instead of GSS scans, itd be :censored2:ing wrong as :censored2:

So the US Census Bureau is lying?

I know. Deep state.