Silicon Valley Bank

Thebrownblob

As to be expected. Like how gas prices spike when a refinery explodes or pipeline breaks down. I don’t understand how anyone would expect the banking industry to be different.
Right because the government telling people who took foolish risks and lost they will take care of everything is not manipulating Markets? Gee, I wonder if the government will cover all the losses in my investments when I took risks?

bbsam

Staff member
It’s pretty amazing what happens when regulation is relaxed. Whether it’s the Patriot Act letting loose the intelligence services or allowing banking to take increased risks. Predictable but still amazing.

Thebrownblob

The banking policies have been confirmed by republicans and democrats alike not to mention written by the bankers.
First and foremost, I say government, because there are equally at fault. Secondly, the dummy in charge wanted the job and he’s failing miserably even though he said he could fix everything do you understand or is that complicated for you? Let’s focus on the hair now because you had no problem complaining about Trump eating two scoops of ice cream, and mean tweeting four years ago.

bbsam

Staff member
Right because the government telling people who took foolish risks and lost they will take care of everything is not manipulating Markets? Gee, I wonder if the government will cover all the losses in my investments when I took risks?
If it’s that or letting the economy freefall into recession, yes. That’s an easy answer.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did you donate to BLM or Hilary Clinton? Did you work for Obama? No? No money for you then. They’re not even trying to hide their corruption anymore. But hey, it’s all good right? 🤣🤣 Can’t make it up.

bbsam

Staff member
First and foremost, I say government, because there are equally at fault. Secondly, the dummy in charge wanted the job and he’s failing miserably even though he said he could fix everything do you understand or is that complicated for you? Let’s focus on the hair now because you had no problem complaining about Trump eating two scoops of ice cream, and mean tweeting four years ago.
Hair? Ice cream? What are you talking about?

bbsam

Staff member
Did you donate to BLM or Hilary Clinton? Did you work for Obama? No? No money for you then. They’re not even trying to hide their corruption anymore. But hey, it’s all good right? 🤣🤣 Can’t make it up.
Are you suggesting the fed wouldn’t do the same thing if Wells Fargo were suddenly in the same situation?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Millionaire California Governor Gavin Newsom took a risk investing in the bank, gets full return of his non-insured investment.

bbsam

Staff member
You and your ilk made it a point to complain about everything for four years and now you’re making excuses for everything it’s pathetic
I do have to admit that you and your ilk complaining about this has more merit and is more interesting than Hunter Biden’s laptop.

bbsam

Staff member
It’s pointless to talk to you you’re fully propagandized, lol recession is inevitable
I hope so. I e been all for a deep recession since the pandemic. I think we need a cataclysmic realignment of where the country is heading. I just doubt that the government is willing to let that happen no matter what party is in power.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you suggesting the fed wouldn’t do the same thing if Wells Fargo were suddenly in the same situation?
First Wells Fargo is much bigger than SVB so it is considered an SIB, which would be more likely to receive government help. SVB isn’t a SIB and as such wasn’t eligible for the amount of money it’s getting. It’s purely a bailout of Silicon Valley and democrat cronies, period. I know you won’t be able to digest this because your ideology prevents it. The democrats suddenly changed the rules when their friends were in trouble.