Silicon Valley Bank

Thebrownblob

Will they let this bank collapse?

exactly
Exactly?

L O L you don’t get to say exactly you’re so one-sided it’s not even funny. But now you’re going to say exactly? Give me a break. Remember we’re here to “build back better”and in order to build something back, you have to tear it down first.

Please continue to rewrite your history. It’s interesting to watch this spin.😂😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Exactly?

L O L you don’t get to say exactly you’re so one-sided it’s not even funny. But now you’re going to say exactly? Give me a break. Remember we’re here to “build back better”and in order to build something back, you have to tear it down first.

Please continue to rewrite your history. It’s interesting to watch this spin.😂😂
Spin is ALL they have.

bbsam

Staff member
(Everyone has their hands dirty guys. Plan accordingly)
SVB might still be around today but for deregulation signed by former President Donald Trump that was supported almost unanimously by Republicans (and even some Democrats).”

-James Downie
Exactly

@Thebrownblob sid you not see or read this part of the post?

bbsam

Staff member
No, SVB was exceptionally stupid to put money into 10 year bonds. It was apparent several years ago that the fed was going to raise interest rates and therefore bonds would drop. But those thieves knew the democrat administration would bail them out so they took risks others wouldn’t have.
Do you think SVB was alone in 10 year bond investment?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
(Everyone has their hands dirty guys. Plan accordingly)
SVB might still be around today but for deregulation signed by former President Donald Trump that was supported almost unanimously by Republicans (and even some Democrats).”

-James Downie
Biden's been in power 2 years but now he's blaming others? Drive-by media lets him get away with too.

Thebrownblob

It’s fun, watching the people who wanted the job have their friends speak for them. Trump has plenty of blood on his hands for the way he handled coronavirus and the money he handed out, but why didn’t Biden fix these problems as soon as he got in office instead of compounding them and making them worse as he’s continuing to do now? Nope let’s just blame the guy before us.

bbsam

Staff member
I’m just waiting for you to admit your dear leader is a failure, you can’t, and won’t do it because it’s all about politics for you
A failure? Biden? I think he’s pretty inconsequential really. And I don’t care if you want to heap blame on him. Why? Because I don’t believe SVB is the beginning or the end of it. I think we’ll see more banks in the same predicament. Will Biden and the financial world prop them up? Absolutely. Even if those banks hold a lot of Trump investments or Koch brothers money? Absolutely. Do you really disagree? This isn’t politics. This is economics.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A failure? Biden? I think he’s pretty inconsequential really. And I don’t care if you want to heap blame on him. Why? Because I don’t believe SVB is the beginning or the end of it. I think we’ll see more banks in the same predicament. Will Biden and the financial world prop them up? Absolutely. Even if those banks hold a lot of Trump investments or Koch brothers money? Absolutely. Do you really disagree? This isn’t politics. This is economics.
Annnnnd yet a new spin.

bbsam

Staff member
It’s fun, watching the people who wanted the job have their friends speak for them. Trump has plenty of blood on his hands for the way he handled coronavirus and the money he handed out, but why didn’t Biden fix these problems as soon as he got in office instead of compounding them and making them worse as he’s continuing to do now? Nope let’s just blame the guy before us.
Defending Biden? Why? When it comes down to it, Washington and Wall Street are going to take care of each other. They are joined at the hip and will be for the foreseeable future. Where the economy is concerned, you can forget what is said publicly.

bbsam

Staff member
Annnnnd yet a new spin.
Do you remember what happened just before COVID became a thing and democrats piled on Trump? Certain members of congress quietly sold off stock. Feinstein I think was one.

The politics is secondary to economics. Always.

bbsam

Staff member
It’s happening. The democrats are destroying the country before your eyes and you can’t see it, because you’re ideologically invested.
So what I am saying is actually happening but you want to call it spin? Are you insane or do you just not know what “spin” is?