Silicon Valley Bank

Over70irregs

So you’ll need a wheelbarrow of money for a loaf of bread. Cool
Weimar Germany. That is my reason for studying. This is why they do the politics slanting. Hoping you don’t notice.
1678893889751.png

Thebrownblob

Weimar Germany. That is my reason for studying. This is why they do the politics slanting. Hoping you don’t notice. View attachment 421215

Thebrownblob

Study. Know what you hold. If the currency was actually stable production would decrease. Think raises and bonuses. We are programmed for more. Think in-terms of your future contract.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“No losses associated with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank will be borne by the taxpayer.”... Joe Biden

bbsam

Staff member
If the depositors in any bank are bailed out beyond what the FDIC insures then it's definitely the government's fault no matter who's in charge. You mitigate risk by having multiple accounts in multiple banks. These guys were bailed out because they're major donors to the Democratic Party. You're deflecting from what's being done by talking about what might happen. As if that makes this ok.
But let’s not put stronger regulations back in place because, well let’s just not do it. Regulation bad. Free market good.

Right?

vantexan

But let’s not put stronger regulations back in place because, well let’s just not do it. Regulation bad. Free market good.

Right?
No, we don't want irresponsible behavior. We all end up paying for it. By the way there are oversight regulations in place. Why was the SVB allowed to put themselves in this position?

vantexan

There will be more as we go. So that means they (have) to stay behind us so as we keep a “perceived” advantage?
I not certain what you're saying. The difference between illegal immigrants in the U.S. and legal tourists and residents in Mexico is just that, legality.