Silicon Valley Bank

bbsam

Staff member
You assign blame to everyone but the actual culprits because it’s your peeps.
If a bank with a lot of conservative investors fails in the near future will they be bailed out? If they are, that will be Biden’s fault? If they are not, that too will be Biden’s fault?

Is that because Biden didn’t fix what the previous administration and congress did? Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I get it. It’s Biden’s fault. Whatever that means.

Over70irregs

Biden's been in power 2 years but now he's blaming others? Drive-by media lets him get away with too.
Your dollar has been in demise how long? If your guy is not pulling weight it’s because his handoff was weak which causes fumbles. Turnovers are killer.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If a bank with a lot of conservative investors fails in the near future will they be bailed out? If they are, that will be Biden’s fault? If they are not, that too will be Biden’s fault?

Is that because Biden didn’t fix what the previous administration and congress did? Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I get it. It’s Biden’s fault. Whatever that means.
Yeah, you got all the answers.
FCAD08FA-0537-4F97-AEF9-BD262050A735.gif

bbsam

Staff member
BS. Barney Frank himself said that had no effect. SVB was still subject to regulations. The feds were asleep at the wheel. But nice try. Keep regurgitating the democrat talking points. The liars.
What is it you think the feds missed? Are you saying they shouldn’t have been raising interest rates because it would affect bond markets (duh) and banks would be exposed?

Up In Smoke

I hope so. I e been all for a deep recession since the pandemic. I think we need a cataclysmic realignment of where the country is heading. I just doubt that the government is willing to let that happen no matter what party is in power.
We need a recession. As a business owner, wage inflation is unsustainable at these levels.

vantexan

If the depositors in any bank are bailed out beyond what the FDIC insures then it's definitely the government's fault no matter who's in charge. You mitigate risk by having multiple accounts in multiple banks. These guys were bailed out because they're major donors to the Democratic Party. You're deflecting from what's being done by talking about what might happen. As if that makes this ok.