Snow flake moments

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
KingSnowflake.jpg

newfie

snowflakes are so confused. They now think the term is one of honor and are trying to crown real men and women with the title.

make sure you put your pusillanimous hat on snowflakes.

rod

Retired 22 years
They are all a bunch of dingbats if you ask me---Feds and State. I spent yesterday down at the State Capitol as part of group of DAV reps at a Veterans Day at the Capitol function. After talking to a half a dozen state congress people and listening to another dozen more give speeches I came away thinking "this place needs bulldozed". 98% of them had zero military experience and they are telling us what is right for veterans.

oldngray

nowhere special
They are all a bunch of dingbats if you ask me---Feds and State. I spent yesterday down at the State Capitol as part of group of DAV reps at a Veterans Day at the Capitol function. After talking to a half a dozen state congress people and listening to another dozen more give speeches I came away thinking "this place needs bulldozed". 98% of them had zero military experience and they are telling us what is right for veterans.

You elect people like Al Franken.

Say no more.

Sportello

Maxine Waters reminds me of the now deceased Senator Byrd from W. VA except she was probably never a member of the KKK.

It's hard watching ... one feels sorry for her ... she should be in an Old Folks Home or is that what the Senate is?
You don't think he should prepare for impeachment?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes, but treason is beyond party lines. Even Republicans have a limit.
What alleged act of treason are you referring to ?

Like what Senator Fatboy Teddy K. did ?
Have actual meetings with Russian operatives to stop Regan .
But since he was a noble democratic leader , no one ever questioned his actions .