Snow flake moments

A

Article 3

My wife is a Social Worker at an 'alternative' high school in Boston (by 'alternative', I mean: last chance to graduate HS at all...some of these 'kids' are twenty years old and have kids of their own)...

Anyway, the staff at my wife's school held an election discussion last year, and to a person, these underserved 'kids' said that the election was basically 'WHITE PEOPLE NONSENSE'.

The outcome of the election, for these disadvantaged young adults, had literally no meaning at all.

Forget Trump or Clinton, there is an entire population of American Citizens for whom elections are meaningless.

Go Team!?
That's the least of their concerns because they've seen their parents OD, their mom sell herself for another hit and get beat up by the other three guys waiting, their sister was raped by eight kids who saw their parents OD and their mother 'hooked' or never saw their Dad from day one and were told they were worthless, street scum and their "house" has no running water because it's abandoned.
They're time bombs waiting to go off.
A GED means nothing compared to being able to exist in a war zone.

BrownArmy

I can see why it's meaningless to them; most will be dead within a few years.

That's funny!

You don't realize that you're going to ultimately lose by supporting Trump.

When all the poor white people realize that they're getting it in the pooper, it will be far, far too late.

I'm not saying that you're poor or white.

But, if you don't make over $1M a year, you're just bait for Trump's friends.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That's the least of their concerns because they've seen their parents OD, their mom sell herself for another hit and get beat up by the other three guys waiting, their sister was raped by eight kids who saw their parents OD and their mother 'hooked' or never saw their Dad from day one and were told they were worthless, street scum and their "house" has no running water because it's abandoned.
Sounds like lifetime democratic sheeple to me .

BrownArmy

A GED means nothing compared to being able to exist in a war zone.

In fact, no, that's not been my wife's experience.

She's on the 'front line', so to speak, but only in one town, and only at one school.

Maybe you're correct!

(You're 100% incorrect....)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To the Free Everything Crowd; please review the history of other countries that already have these programs in place.
You will see that someone does have to pay to provide you with all the free stuff. The local,county, state and federal gov't s will be taxing everything and everyone for as much as they can. All prices will rise and simple joys in life will become a once in a lifetime experience.

A

Article 3

In fact, no, that's not been my wife's experience.

She's on the 'front line', so to speak, but only in one town, and only at one school.

Maybe you're correct!

(You're 100% incorrect....)
There's a town close to us where 200 people overdosed in a 30 day period.
This is not a large city like Chicago or LA.

I'm not saying that most kids don't care about learning or the betterment of their lives but there are major issues at home in many areas that are less prosperous and it's getting worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Berkeley student who cried racial profiling & mistreatment is arrested for hate crime, vandalism - The College Fix

Remember the UC-Berkeley student who at the end of June claimed he was racially profiled by police and then detained “without explanation or justification”?
Well, now that student officially has been arrested on vandalism and hate crime charges.

Ismael Chamu was picked up by police on Thursday, and is sitting in Berkeley jail on $85,000 bail. Berkeleyside reports he faces charges of “felony vandalism causing $400 or more in damage, the commission of a hate crime, hate crime enhancements and conspiracy.”

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's funny!

When all the poor white people realize that they're getting it in the pooper, it will be far, far too late.

It is a class war more than racial or rural vs urban

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NYU librarian laments 'fatigue' from 'presence of white people'

NYU librarian laments 'fatigue' from 'presence of white people'
  • A New York University librarian recently felt compelled to pen a blog post bemoaning the “racial fatigue” she experiences “in the presence of white people” following an academic conference.
  • April Hathcock said that she “hit her limit” after spending five days “being tone-policed and condescended to and ‘splained to” by "white men librarians" and "nice white ladies."
April Hathcock, a Scholarly Communications Librarian at NYU, recently attended the annual American Library Association [ALA] conference in Chicago, a trade conference for people in the library profession.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's funny!

Get real, Trump wouldn't notice anyone making less than ~$50Million per year or a net worth over 1 billion.

newfie

the rules of liberalism can be confusing :)

upload_2017-7-18_9-34-45.png