Snow flake moments

BrownArmy

S...

I wore Doc Martens in College, am I a Nazi?

Honestly, while racism exists, classism (class discrimination) is likely the larger issue.

Follow the money...

refineryworker05

To me the most illuminating aspect of this era of politics, is that it brings into focus two things.

First thing it means is the "conservative" agenda at the national level as advanced by conservative elected officials and media, has no popular support within the American populace for the most part. So far every legislative thing conservatives have attempted in Congress was wildly unpopular with the American public.

Second thing it means is self identified conservative and republican voters aren't voting for republicans based on this "conservative" agenda because again, Trump's election and the way he has acted and governed and still remained popular with conservative voters is a repudiation a rejection of that "conservative" agenda in full.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Alt-Right Snowflake Claims Liberals Slashed Her Rotting Tires

I wasn’t aware of who Laura Loomer was until we were emailed links to this Twitter-based tire-related mess by a number of readers, but it appears she considers herself an alt-right ‘guerrilla journalist’ and believes she had a tire slashed by some ne’er-do-wells who don’t like her. The problem is that her tire appears to be a poor, dry-rotted beast that died of neglect. Hence the :censored2:storm.

I’m sure Loomer genuinely believes her tires were slashed. From what I can see here, though, the only way some vandal could have caused her tire damage is if the tire was stolen, taken into a time machine, gone back a few years to age the tire severely, then a cheese grater was taken to the sidewalls as the tire was frozen and baked, over and over, before returning to 2017, re-mounting the tires on the wheel, and allowing them to fail.

That I’d believe.

newfie

To me the most illuminating aspect of this era of politics, is that it brings into focus two things.

First thing it means is the "conservative" agenda at the national level as advanced by conservative elected officials and media, has no popular support within the American populace for the most part. So far every legislative thing conservatives have attempted in Congress was wildly unpopular with the American public.

Second thing it means is self identified conservative and republican voters aren't voting for republicans based on this "conservative" agenda because again, Trump's election and the way he has acted and governed and still remained popular with conservative voters is a repudiation a rejection of that "conservative" agenda in full.

you speak for conservatives now?

refineryworker05

you speak for conservatives now?
Who is speaking for conservatives?
The polling data from conservative voters shows they don't want income tax cuts for the rich, they don't want to take away the health insurance people gained through the ACA, they don't want Medicaid cuts in general or cuts to the Medicaid expansion from the ACA, or Medicare cuts or Social security cuts, they want a higher minimum wage, they favor some kind of immigration law at least that's what they tell pollsters, they don't want more war, they aren't necessarily in favor of increased military spending, they want protectionists trade policies, etc I could go on. Plus conservative voters love Trump, a man who is not a conservative.

So the conservative agenda as I understand it is very unpopular with conservative voters. So conservative voters are voting republican for some other reasons than the policy position of the republican party.

newfie

Who is speaking for conservatives?
The polling data from conservative voters shows they don't want income tax cuts for the rich, they don't want to take away the health insurance people gained through the ACA, they don't want Medicaid cuts in general or cuts to the Medicaid expansion from the ACA, or Medicare cuts or Social security cuts, they want a higher minimum wage, they favor some kind of immigration law at least that's what they tell pollsters, they don't want more war, they aren't necessarily in favor of increased military spending, they want protectionists trade policies, etc I could go on. Plus conservative voters love Trump, a man who is not a conservative.

So the conservative agenda as I understand it is very unpopular with conservative voters. So conservative voters are voting republican for some other reasons than the policy position of the republican party.

so you speak for conservatives now?

Gear

Parts on Order
Alt-Right Snowflake Claims Liberals Slashed Her Rotting Tires

I wasn’t aware of who Laura Loomer was until we were emailed links to this Twitter-based tire-related mess by a number of readers, but it appears she considers herself an alt-right ‘guerrilla journalist’ and believes she had a tire slashed by some ne’er-do-wells who don’t like her. The problem is that her tire appears to be a poor, dry-rotted beast that died of neglect. Hence the :censored2:storm.

I’m sure Loomer genuinely believes her tires were slashed. From what I can see here, though, the only way some vandal could have caused her tire damage is if the tire was stolen, taken into a time machine, gone back a few years to age the tire severely, then a cheese grater was taken to the sidewalls as the tire was frozen and baked, over and over, before returning to 2017, re-mounting the tires on the wheel, and allowing them to fail.

That I’d believe.

Looks like some serious curb riding or driving around with very low tire pressure then over inflating leading to a blow out.
Either way, driver stupidity. Pretty silly to post a picture and blame someone else. Probably worked at UPS for awhile.