Snow flake moments

Box Ox

David Hogg targets Publix in gun-control push

David Hogg is trying to shake down Publix.

The public face of the gun control movement demanded $1 million Thursday from the Florida-based grocery chain in a tweet, just one day after calling for a “die-in” protest at its stores.

Publix is being targeted by Mr. Hogg for its support of Adam Putnam, a Republican gubernatorial candidate who is now the state’s agricultural commissioner. The Tampa Bay Times reported earlier this week that Publix had given $670,000 during the last three years to Putnam campaigns.

Mr. Hogg not only sought atonement money from the grocery chain in Thursday’s tweet, he also demanded a pledge of ideological fealty to the gun-control movement.

“I call on @Publix to donate double the money they gave to Putman [sic] to the Stoneman Douglas Victims fund, $1,000,000. And never support an A rated NRA politician again,” he wrote.

Hey, kid what you going to do when this fails ?
Under federal and state laws, extortion carries up to a 20-year prison sentence.

Sounds like he’s getting pretty deep into obnoxious little :censored2: territory.

Will not help the Democrats in November.

newfie

34813002_10213534687294183_364612641479458816_n.jpg

Box Ox

A top Netflix executive is out after using the N-word

Variety obtained a copy of a memo Netflix (NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings sent to employees to explain the situation. CNNMoney confirmed the accuracy of the memo through a source familiar with the matter.

It recounts an incident that occurred "several months ago" when Friedland used the N-word during a meeting with Netflix public relations staff during a discussion about "sensitive words.

Friedland again used the word a few days later in front of two black employees in Netflix's human resources department when they were speaking with him about the prior incident.”

The left is absolutely eating itself alive with this stuff.

newfie

A top Netflix executive is out after using the N-word

Variety obtained a copy of a memo Netflix (NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings sent to employees to explain the situation. CNNMoney confirmed the accuracy of the memo through a source familiar with the matter.

It recounts an incident that occurred "several months ago" when Friedland used the N-word during a meeting with Netflix public relations staff during a discussion about "sensitive words.

Friedland again used the word a few days later in front of two black employees in Netflix's human resources department when they were speaking with him about the prior incident.”

The left is absolutely eating itself alive with this stuff.

collateral damage :)

Box Ox

Target pulls 'Baby Daddy' greeting card after complaints from customers - CNN

“Saunders, who is African-American, was looking for a card that showed a black couple with the word "husband" on the front. She didn't find one. Instead, she saw a card with an image of a black couple and the words, "Baby Daddy."

"You CANNOT be serious Target!!!! Really!!!?!!!!? This was the only Father's Day card that featured a black couple!!!!!" she said on Facebook, along with a photo of the card.

"Baby daddy" is a largely derogatory term for an absent father of a single woman's child.”

newfie

Target pulls 'Baby Daddy' greeting card after complaints from customers - CNN

“Saunders, who is African-American, was looking for a card that showed a black couple with the word "husband" on the front. She didn't find one. Instead, she saw a card with an image of a black couple and the words, "Baby Daddy."

"You CANNOT be serious Target!!!! Really!!!?!!!!? This was the only Father's Day card that featured a black couple!!!!!" she said on Facebook, along with a photo of the card.

"Baby daddy" is a largely derogatory term for an absent father of a single woman's child.”
the rest of the card had positive references to a good husband and father. Target pussed out and the woman complaining was after her 15 minutes.

floridays

He's a homophobic gay trying hard to hide his homosexuality.:happy2:
You're correct buddy, I'm a homo. You got that? I stand behind ...fully. Nothing better than a big hairy back bent over and a guy porking him. Welcome to the new america, it's part of what you clowns are fighting for. You're pitiful :censored2:. @tonyexpress
you're free to censure me before the pusillanimous complain. Counterpunch @tonyexpress

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You're correct buddy, I'm a homo. You got that? I stand behind ...fully. Nothing better than a big hairy back bent over and a guy porking him. Welcome to the new america, it's part of what you clowns are fighting for. You're pitiful :censored2:. @tonyexpress
you're free to censure me before the pusillanimous complain. Counterpunch @tonyexpress
Yeah, @tonyexpress told me he tried to reason with you. I was skeptical you would be able to wrap your head around that. Now you can try to reason with me.