Snow flake moments

floridays

Yeah, @tonyexpress told me he tried to reason with you. I was skeptical you would be able to wrap your head around that. Now you can try to reason with me.
I'm extremely reasonable with reasonable people and he was. I merely stated I'm no different that a lot that happens here. Not in those words but it can be inferred from the context. I can wrap my head around anything you can. wrap your head around I was just called a homo. You got that? Can you understand that? So bust me out in public, ours was private. Granted this is your place, your show, I don't intimidate easily.
I respect you for your position, but don't respect your current action. I respect everything Tony said to me, a conversation between two people, not long enough to respond to disagreement. If you had a problem, and obviously did, you could have done the same. You chose to bust me here. So be it. As much as you may or may not think of yourself, don't estimate what I can wrap my head around. You have come up lacking. As I told Tony, I will never report a post, I'm grown. Take sometime and see what I have been called.

Wrap your head around that

You do have authority around here, I don't expect you to be a smartass
I don't have authority, and anyone responding to me has none, so if they are a smart ass so be it.

Floridays

To be the regular smart ass I am, You got That?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I'm extremely reasonable with reasonable people and he was. I merely stated I'm no different that a lot that happens here. Not in those words but it can be inferred from the context. I can wrap my head around anything you can. wrap your head around I was just called a homo. You got that? Can you understand that? So bust me out in public, ours was private. Granted this is your place, your show, I don't intimidate easily.
I respect you for your position, but don't respect your current action. I respect everything Tony said to me, a conversation between two people, not long enough to respond to disagreement. If you had a problem, and obviously did, you could have done the same. You chose to bust me here. So be it. As much as you may or may not think of yourself, don't estimate what I can wrap my head around. You have come up lacking. As I told Tony, I will never report a post, I'm grown. Take sometime and see what I have been called.

Wrap your head around that

You do have authority around here, I don't expect you to be a smartass
I don't have authority, and anyone responding to me has none, so if they are a smart ass so be it.

Floridays

To be the regular smart ass I am, You got That?
Got it. Do whatever you choose to do from this point forward. Please be advised that many of your previous posts have been reported for violating our Terms and Rules. Tony warned you, I advised you. How you decide to post from this point forward is up to you.

floridays

Got it. Do whatever you choose to do from this point forward. Please be advised that many of your previous posts have been reported for violating our Terms and Rules. Tony warned you, I advised you. How you decide to post from this point forward is up to you.
I'll try this again, second time, first didn't muster. I'll continue to post as I have, many very nice, others not so much. I'd guess my response would be determined by the tone of the replied to text. I will always respond to a person in like kind. If they are cutting or snarky I will respond in kind if I choose to, I reserve the right to be nicer. We'll see if this post stands or goes away, as the last equivalent evaporated.

Last edited:

newfie

36302501_10213662102839492_4203243510570156032_n.jpg