Snow flake moments

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now you can go to jail in Calif. if you violate “ LGBT Senior Bill Of Rights "

The law’s effect is limited to nursing homes and other long-term care facilities, but mandates that those who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” can be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath and Safety code.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michigan State University Condemns 'Noose' on Campus That Turns Out to Be Shoelace

"I was distressed this morning to learn of a racial incident in one of our residence halls," MSU President Lou Anna Simon said in a statement. "A student reported a noose was hung outside of her room. I want to recognize the courage it took for the student to report this incident."

In a press release, MSU spokesman Jason Cody said the leather shoelace was "packaged in a way that someone could perceive them to look similar to a noose."

"Also, the original shoelace found inside the residence hall was not directed at any individual," Cody continued. "It originally was seen on hallway floor and later on a stairwell door handle, where officers believe someone put it after picking it up."

Non sequitur

Now you can go to jail in Calif. if you violate “ LGBT Senior Bill Of Rights "

The law’s effect is limited to nursing homes and other long-term care facilities, but mandates that those who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” can be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath and Safety code.
Here we go folks. The thought police will be watching you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Pennsylvania Vegan Loses Food Truck Business After Celebrating Murder of 'Meat Eaters' in Las Vegas

The Mother Nature Vegan Cuisine food truck is now out of business after the owner, Delinda Jensen, 60, drew massive criticism for posting an October 2 message to Facebook reading, “Yes I am jaded. Fifty nine meat eaters dead. How many animals will live because of this?”

As people began scolding her on the post, she jumped back in to reply, “I don’t give a (expletive) about carnists anymore,” the Wilkes-Barre Times Leader reported.

After the continued rebuke from Facebook visitors, Jensen put an end to her food truck business, put her bright green vehicle into a secret storage facility to shield it from irate customers, and then deleted her social media accounts. She also installed security cameras at her home.