So damn sick of these face diapers

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
WTF is with people and face diapers? I swear they wear them as some sort of badge of superiority. So many people wearing dining room crafter created cloth masks that EVERYONE SAYS DO NOT WORK! People wearing masks driving by themselves! People walking outside, completely alone, wearing masks? Another thing I'd bet on is that many people think a mask will PREVENT catching a virus. No way.
We should have a mask mandate. A mandate that outlaws wearing a mask. SO sick of the face diapers.

Sportello

Banned
WTF is with people and face diapers? I swear they wear them as some sort of badge of superiority. So many people wearing dining room crafter created cloth masks that EVERYONE SAYS DO NOT WORK! People wearing masks driving by themselves! People walking outside, completely alone, wearing masks? Another thing I'd bet on is that many people think a mask will PREVENT catching a virus. No way.
We should have a mask mandate. A mandate that outlaws wearing a mask. SO sick of the face diapers.
Get vaccinated, then. Show proof every time you are in a store/restaurant/etc.

Easy peasy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can’t remember the last time I wore a mask. Maybe weeks.

Everyday they come around after 2hrs in and hand us masks. Some wear them. Some don't. Those that do keep them on their chin, not above the mouth or nose and no one says a word.... whatever

Easy peasy.
Being vac doesn't protect you from getting it or giving it to others as a carrier. So believing the whole stop the spread, a mask is still warranted. It's a useless shot, just a security blanket for the fearful but whatever. Get it or don't get it

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
43% of the COVID patients in the Johns Hopkins hospital system in Maryland are fully vaccinated.

That's up from 16.8% during the Delta surge in the summer. Omega Megatron or whatever the :censored2: its called has found its way around the extremely narrow and leaky vaccines.

I picked Maryland since it has an extremely reputable hospital system and it is a smaller and highly vaccinated state.

BlackFriday

Easy peasy.
Virtually everyone is frigging vaccinated. I don't get your point. That leading devil fauci and the CDC recommend masks (this should be reason enough to not mask up). People that still wear face diapers are weak pathetic lemmings who are relying on the government to keep them safe. Not only relying but trusting in the government to do so. I'm curious how these people feel since Brandon threw up his white flag on covid.
ya, we'll be reading about you soon.

watch Don't Look Up on Netflix

It has trump written all over it......
I don't understand anything in this post. Please explain.

BlackFriday

43% of the COVID patients in the Johns Hopkins hospital system in Maryland are fully vaccinated.

That's up from 16.8% during the Delta surge in the summer. Omega Megatron or whatever the :censored2: its called has found its way around the extremely narrow and leaky vaccines.

I picked Maryland since it has an extremely reputable hospital system and it is a smaller and highly vaccinated state.
Can we honestly believe all the covid patients ARE covid patients. I do not believe that. Not even a little.

Sportello

Banned

Please provide a source for your figures, otherwise it’s bs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The funniest mask wearers are the ones alone on a boat out at sea.