So damn sick of these face diapers

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Haven't seen it but I bet it happens.
2020 caused many novices to the world of boating.
A majority of them should never have bought the boat.
Other than the mask wearers, the next funny ones were those that refused to get wet when launching and/or hauling out their boats.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
2020 caused many novices to the world of boating.
A majority of them should never have bought the boat.
Other than the mask wearers, the next funny ones were those that refused to get wet when launching and/or hauling out their boats.
Free entertainment here is to go watch people launch their boats into the ICW. The ramps can get pretty crowded and half of the boat owners should never be sold a boat. Everything from fights to people falling in the water. Good times.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The best one was a guy who bought a boat hours earlier, went to launch it while wearing a newly bought Captain's Hat.
Who didn't know how to unhook the safety chain, nor how to lower the outboard once in the water, nor that the safety switch had to be attach to start the engine, nor that people had to wear PFDs.

My advice to him was to get rid of the stupid hat.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Remember when people were saying “if you wanna wear a mask it’s your choice” then they immediately go cry on the internet when they see people wearing them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More often its people throwing a hissy fit if they see someone not wearing one.
Turns out that Karen ( Baywatch actress ) who attacked another airline passenger has had several past mental health issues.
When the FBI released her, ($20,000 bail) she was only allowed to fly home.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Remember when people were saying “if you wanna wear a mask it’s your choice” then they immediately go cry on the internet when they see people wearing them.
Of course it's still an individual decision. My contention is that far too many people are making stupid personal decisions 😬.
Serioisly. Are you going to tell me that this penchant for utilizing completely ineffective face diapers makes logical sense?
It's become more of a fashion statement

rickyb

WTF is with people and face diapers? I swear they wear them as some sort of badge of superiority. So many people wearing dining room crafter created cloth masks that EVERYONE SAYS DO NOT WORK! People wearing masks driving by themselves! People walking outside, completely alone, wearing masks? Another thing I'd bet on is that many people think a mask will PREVENT catching a virus. No way.
We should have a mask mandate. A mandate that outlaws wearing a mask. SO sick of the face diapers.
Im sick of capitalism so i feel ur pain