So damn sick of these face diapers

Box Ox

He was embarrassingly drunk and should have never been on camera

For sure. You should have seen how wasted Andy Cohen was. Was standing right next to Anderson Cooper shortly after midnight ranting about how much Bill de Blasio sucks while Eric Adams was being sworn in as NYC's new mayor.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Mask provide more protection than ignorance.

How many here are microbiologist?

I'm not but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express which apparently is all the training I need to explain the purpose of controlling a virus and why it's important.
It's all about stopping the viruses ability to mutate. Every time the virus is spread to another host it has the ability to mutate into new strain. Sometimes it's a weaker version spreading slowly and sometimes more deadly that spreads more rapidly.
Stopping the spread is the only way to stop the viruses potential to mutate.
Wearing a mask is the most effective means by which each individual can help end this viral pandemic.
Well you sure sound like a doctor!
Here's a news flash bro: MASKS DON'T WORK!
THE MOST concerning mutation is happening in America. Americans have mutated. They've lost their ability to reason, think logically and be free. Those are just a few mutations.
Don Lemon told @BMWMC he's a good boy for wearing his mask 24/7 right before popping out of a lemon cake unmasked in New Orleans last night.

Didn't he get fired for "backing up" (cough cough) Juicy Smallette?

oldngray

nowhere special
For sure. You should have seen how wasted Andy Cohen was. Was standing right next to Anderson Cooper shortly after midnight ranting about how much Bill de Blasio sucks while Eric Adams was being sworn in as NYC's new mayor.

This Is CNN

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Good Good

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
This is why the Democrats are gonna get wrecked in November. Anyone with functioning eyes, ears and a brain and hasn't made a loyalty oath to the Democratic Party knows they've sucked ass for quite a while now. Not that that's an invitation to bring Trump back into the picture.
I hope you are right. This November better damn well be a tidal wave of red.
The democrats, since realizing that Americans think they suck, have doubled down in the wrong direction. Instead of becoming more moderate they have intentionally become more leftist.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I hope you are right. This November better damn well be a tidal wave of red.
The democrats, since realizing that Americans think they suck, have doubled down in the wrong direction. Instead of becoming more moderate they have intentionally become more leftist.
While the Democrats will do everything in their power to win, including cheat, they will sacrifice the majority if it means advancing their agenda. The Republicans do nothing to roll it back when they’re in power. They only keep the seat warm for the next Democrat majority. And the scumbags know this. We need to aggressively roll back their gains! Not just be place holders. That’s why we’re at this point, with idiots in charge of so many important institutions.

over9five

Staff member
1641144047307.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Why might he still be a jerk depending on his mask type? DC's indoor mask mandate doesn't specify what kind of mask that one needs to wear, does it? And most people in DC are likely wearing cloth or surgical masks which are highly ineffective at preventing the transmission of our new favorite COVID strain. So is the mask/jerk thing about you still believing they're effective or are masks mostly just a symbolic thing for you?

"Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday."

I've been wearing a KN95 all week. Didn't want to risk becoming infected and spreading anything to extremely vulnerable friends or family during the New Year get togethers. Even we triple vaxxed can still do so.

The pandemic is over for me, personally. I believe in the effectiveness of the vaccines. Just have to make sure I get my 4th and 5th shots in the coming year. So I wouldn't care if @Analbumcover were next to me on the subway.
LOL..... On my. I just peed myself.... Hey next time it rains do you want me to carry an umbrella too? So you don't get wet from me getting wet.