So damn sick of these face diapers

allahuakbar

She/Her
Of course it's still an individual decision. My contention is that far too many people are making stupid personal decisions 😬.
Serioisly. Are you going to tell me that this penchant for utilizing completely ineffective face diapers makes logical sense?
It's become more of a fashion statement
You’re a stupid truck driver. You don’t know anything.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I took the metro into Washington DC and didn't wear my mask on the subway or in any of the stations despite the mandatory indoor mask mandate.

I think I may be a terrorist and a Code Red level threat to national security.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I took the metro into Washington DC and didn't wear my mask on the subway or in any of the stations despite the mandatory indoor mask mandate.

I think I may be a terrorist and a Code Red level threat to national security.
Make sure that you post tomorrow so we know you're still alive.

Box Ox

Why might he still be a jerk depending on his mask type? DC's indoor mask mandate doesn't specify what kind of mask that one needs to wear, does it? And most people in DC are likely wearing cloth or surgical masks which are highly ineffective at preventing the transmission of our new favorite COVID strain. So is the mask/jerk thing about you still believing they're effective or are masks mostly just a symbolic thing for you?

"Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday."

What happened to you?

I've been wearing a KN95 all week. Didn't want to risk becoming infected and spreading anything to extremely vulnerable friends or family during the New Year get togethers. Even we triple vaxxed can still do so.

The pandemic is over for me, personally. I believe in the effectiveness of the vaccines. Just have to make sure I get my 4th and 5th shots in the coming year. So I wouldn't care if @Analbumcover were next to me on the subway.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
6EE393C9-84FA-41A0-AC3D-6BD5E2E1CDE6.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
During WWII ships leaving our ports were easily attacked and sunk because there were no coastal blackouts.
Making it very easy for the German UBoats to see them as they moved along with the coastal lights in the background.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Yes. I sneezed on everyone at the L'Enfant Plaza Station. People were screaming and running in every direction. I'll probably be on the news.

@Challenger I'm currently still alive. I'll give you an update once I think I'm dead.

Also, I wasn't the only maskless terrorist on the metro. There were a few, including *gasp* two people of color.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We have lost our minds.
Learned helplessness set in fast. Politics and the media the last two years has proved to me just how weak minded Americans really are.
The supporters of learned helplessness become unreasonably angry when others refuse to engage in it, too. Unreal.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
@Challenger I'm currently still alive. I'll give you an update once I think I'm dead.
The only way to know you are dead is to see the news of your demise on television. If you don't see it from the MSM it can't be true. I'll wait to see you ARE dead on the MSM. Stay tuned.

Reminds me to ask a question. Im being 100% serious in asking how many dead people are fitted with masks for their viewing? I'll bet my left Nad that it's happened more than a few times right?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Mask provide more protection than ignorance.

How many here are microbiologist?

I'm not but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express which apparently is all the training I need to explain the purpose of controlling a virus and why it's important.
It's all about stopping the viruses ability to mutate. Every time the virus is spread to another host it has the ability to mutate into new strain. Sometimes it's a weaker version spreading slowly and sometimes more deadly that spreads more rapidly.
Stopping the spread is the only way to stop the viruses potential to mutate.
Wearing a mask is the most effective means by which each individual can help end this viral pandemic.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
City of Lowell Mass has restarted the indoor mask mandate. There were signs up at a restaurant and supermarket we went to this morning.
City of Lynn started their mask mandate this past week.
The PA at Market Basket kept informing everyone of the requirement.
Just heard over the police scanner that an officer was finishing up a call with " he put his mask back on , I'm cleared "

Box Ox

I actually like masking because it provides a way for me to tell who's an idiot.

I see people out wearing a mask and immediately know they're either ignorant, stupid, or both.

Carry on.

Don Lemon told @BMWMC he's a good boy for wearing his mask 24/7 right before popping out of a lemon cake unmasked in New Orleans last night.