scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Chick-fil-A? I love that place!!!

+
001.jpg

Last edited:

bigbrownhen

I saw a little one walking down the sidewalk one day in the cold as well. He was about 2 and just had on a diaper and shirt. It was a very small town, so I went up to a the nearest house to see if they knew him. Sure enough thats where he came from. It was an old victorian style house, they were remodeling, so while Dad was painting the bathroom, little stinker got a paint can, pulled it to the door and undid the lock, out he went. Needless to say, they installed chains at the top of the door. Dad was so thankful, scared him half to death.

P

pickup

You go to a home, no one will come to the door except two little children. You need a signature. You wait 2 minutes no one comes. What would you do?

Well, I waited two minutes, fair is fair and so are the two young girls(original example). More wives for me . I hope some of you remember, I am a member of a fundamentalist breakaway Morman cult. :wink2:

If I thought that the kids were home alone, the first thing I would do is quiz the kids. Is a grownup home? In the bathroom? a sleep? in the back yard? Something to try and determine if there was an adult there. I might go as far as entering the house calling out for an adult. Maybe grandma had a stroke or something. If I were to determine if the kids were indeed alone, I would call the cops and wait for them. During the wait time I would clock out for meal time and call the center to let them know what is going on.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I only had four spots for a choice, deal with it
I did not mean to sound snippy. I just couldnt figure out how to get more than four choices, and I was p'od at my ownself. I really assumed, being there 2 minutes he would have already yelled UPS a few times

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Tooner.
No problem with me and your response at all.
We're good. :peaceful:
I did suggest a poll, but was too lazy to do it myself:happy-very:

Interesting results so far. I'd still step in and ensure my voice was heard.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner.
No problem with me and your response at all.
We're good. :peaceful:
I did suggest a poll, but was too lazy to do it myself:happy-very:

Interesting results so far. I'd still step in and ensure my voice was heard.
You probably could have done a better job than me. Sometimes Im sooo illiterate on this darn pc.

satellitedriver

Well, I waited two minutes, fair is fair and so are the two young girls(original example). More wives for me .I hope some of you remember, I am a member of a fundamentalist breakaway Morman cult. :wink2:

:happy-very:
Remember,

You have never delivered a single pkg from a UPS package car, and have never been a UPS delivery driver.
.:surprised::surprised:
Oops, my bad.

Sarcastic, intelligent wit-(with humor and a modicum of grace)- is well received with in the confines of this site.
When one uses BrownCafe, as a "scent trail" following members to other sites, then one must need the pleasure of multiple wife's to satisfy the internal solitary conflict, of mental isolation.
I apologize to all English Majors that have endured my diatribe, and all the grammatical errors in my post.