Soccer

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
YEEESSSSSS!!!! US women win again to advance to the finals.

FA096893-2CDE-4296-9A1D-0EE23B48E8E0.jpeg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I’m really glad my kids got into soccer because had they not, I certainly wouldn’t have. Now I love the game for the game’s sake. Aside from World Cup, I don’t have a team. I just like watching good matches and am honestly thrilled by excellent play.
My daughter played up until a junior in high school and I haven't watched any game since. It's like a pitching duel only not as exciting. For some reason I like to watch golf though. To each his own.

542thruNthru

Yes. Since France is hosting the World Cup, it kinda makes sense that they should have the final in France. Took me a while, but I figured it out.

Both should be exciting matches. If I was close I'd try and go to a soccer bar close to the stadium. From what I heard they were sold out before the US team even won.

bbsam

Staff member
Both should be exciting matches. If I was close I'd try and go to a soccer bar close to the stadium. From what I heard they were sold out before the US team even won.
Probably so. We’ll probably pick one of the games and hang out at BWW. Probably the women’s match. My wife and daughter really enjoy them as do the boys. I only recognize a couple of names on the men’s team but the women are really impressive, both starters and an extremely deep bench.