Southwest Package Rider

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In a perfect world we should see them all at the same time. Then people's imaginations wouldn't run wild. They hyped up the machine. The Teamsters have themselves to blame.
I disagree, because "in a perfect world" the Master wouldn't need to be "tweeked" in the Supplements, and "imaginations" would be taken out of play.

Hell, "in a perfect world", we wouldn't even need supplements?

But instead we have what have here, every region, state, and local negotiating for themselves....leveraging one against the other.

I can only assume that the Company loves it, prepares well in advance for it, and plays us to the fullest.

SMH

Last edited:

Tony Q

So your saying that this was the IBT’s intention all along to friend the membership? Wow that’s great! I love how someone gets themselves fired for giving unity a shot? I think 99% of the people on here have a hard time believing Tony Q now. The only people that played politics with the master are the people in charge of it. You get it yet?
Your girl friend got himself fired so he could use it to further his own political agenda. Something Stinks

Tony Q

I disagree, because "in a perfect world" the Master wouldn't need to be "tweeked" in the Supplements, and "imaginations" would be taken out of play.

Hell, "in a perfect world", we wouldn't even need supplements?

But instead we have what have here, every region, state, and local negotiating for themselves....leveraging one against the other.

I can only assume that the Company loves it, prepares well in advance for it, and plays us to the fullest.

SMH
I have zero retort to this one. What ever you think I will not be able to change your mind or enlighten you about anything. I am okay with this. Vote No

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have zero retort to this one. What ever you think I will not be able to change your mind or enlighten you about anything. I am okay with this. Vote No
So it's about changing minds for you???

If you need to make a few phone calls, we can wait?....no worries.

Tony Q

So it's about changing minds for you???

If you need to make a few phone calls, we can wait?....no worries.
There are like 35 people who post on this site. There are thousands who don't and watch. You are not one of the ones that can be reasoned with. So yes, it is a waste of time. I could give you everything and it still wouldn't be enough, respectfully. This is not the kind of member that can be reached. Its a dead end.

Future

Victory Ride
There are like 35 people who post on this site. There are thousands who don't and watch. You are not one of the ones that can be reasoned with. So yes, it is a waste of time. I could give you everything and it still wouldn't be enough, respectfully. This is not the kind of member that can be reached. Its a dead end.
You need 2 look at the Facebook pages ...... these guys r mild compared 2 what’s going on there .....by the THOUSANDs

542thruNthru

You need 2 look at the Facebook pages ...... these guys r mild compared 2 what’s going on there .....by the THOUSANDs

You stay out of my thread!
tenor-1.gif
tenor-14.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Then you are the wrong guy for the job you were tasked to do?

I am respectful, cordial, articulate, and post with conviction, providing you a stage for whatever it is you are selling.

Perhaps you need a better product???

Tony Q

Then you are the wrong guy for the job you were tasked to do?

I am respectful, cordial, articulate, and post with conviction, providing you a stage for whatever it is you are selling.

Perhaps you need a better product???
We might need a product that is perfect. I don't think there is a perfect product. One that can meet so many expectations. I respect you though and appreciate your manner on here.

Tony Q

What do you think the guys they work next to are....tools also???

....and who is educating them???

Isn't that really why you're here, in haste???
I originally joined to help people understand what was coming. When I couldn't release more information and I got trolled it left a bad taste in my mouth. That is how teamsters operate. What have you done for me lately. It is never enough.

542thruNthru

I originally joined to help people understand what was coming. When I couldn't release more information and I got trolled it left a bad taste in my mouth. That is how teamsters operate. What have you done for me lately. It is never enough.

That's how the internet operates.