Star Wars Episode VII Teaser Trailer

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I also can't wait for this trilogy to start. I hope this Luke, Han, and Leia story doesn't ruin the franchise.
I hope that young black actor in the stormtrooper suit is related to Mace Windu and not Lando lol

I don't understand people getting all hyped up about a movie that isn't due out 'til Dec. 2015. I'd be more excited about Jurrassic World and it's not out 'til June 2015.
I don't get it.

Jurassic World? lol You're gonna compare Star Wars with Jurassic Park ?? C'mon Moreluck ;)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I also can't wait for this trilogy to start. I hope this Luke, Han, and Leia story doesn't ruin the franchise.
I hope that young black actor in the stormtrooper suit is related to Mace Windu and not Lando lol

Jurassic World? lol You're gonna compare Star Wars with Jurassic Park ?? C'mon Moreluck ;)
You tell em Heff lmfao. Not even remotely close lol.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I've never seen a star wars movie !! Jurassic is MEGA !!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I've never seen a star wars movie !! Jurassic is MEGA !!
Ill give it to ya Jurassic Park is some badasczz shiznitt but nothing on Star Wars, for real. Star Wars is just classic if you were a little kid n grew up on it. Sure the old trilogy ruled and the new Trilogy was not even close to the first trilogy but you appreciate the film because the 2nd trilogy is taken place before the old trilogy n ties everything together n explains it all. Sounds confusing if you have never seen them but any other fanboy on here that's seen them knows what im talking about. Kinda like that show lost where it goes flash backwards and flash sideways to tell the story of how these people were all intertwined into the story and this happened so this is why this is happening now. If you've never seen lost you need to watch it PRONTO lol.

M

Mike hunt

I love how anakin brings balance to the force in return of the Jedi. I never understood that until I watched episodes 1 2 & 3.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I love how anakin brings balance to the force in return of the Jedi. I never understood that until I watched episodes 1 2 & 3.
That's why I liked the new trilogy. They cleaned up all the loose ends and questions we may have had. This movie and Fast 7 im really looking forward for.

M

Mike hunt

That's why I liked the new trilogy. They cleaned up all the loose ends and questions we may have had. This movie and Fast 7 im really looking forward for.
My wife & kids and I are so pumped up its not even funny. We're dorks!

bbsam

Staff member
Solo thinks Ewoks are primitive. He is also clearly biased against bounty hunters who are just doing their jobs because you know he shot first.
Don't you think that Lucas' moral code even gets in the way throughout? I mean in the distant future would Luke and Leia even care about long lost kinship? I know that Luke and Laura stranded on a deserted and distant planet in the year 3029 wouldn't care.