Star Wars Episode VII Teaser Trailer

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ill give it to ya Jurassic Park is some badasczz shiznitt but nothing on Star Wars, for real. Star Wars is just classic if you were a little kid n grew up on it. Sure the old trilogy ruled and the new Trilogy was not even close to the first trilogy but you appreciate the film because the 2nd trilogy is taken place before the old trilogy n ties everything together n explains it all. Sounds confusing if you have never seen them but any other fanboy on here that's seen them knows what im talking about. Kinda like that show lost where it goes flash backwards and flash sideways to tell the story of how these people were all intertwined into the story and this happened so this is why this is happening now. If you've never seen lost you need to watch it PRONTO lol.
I eliminate 3 genres from movie viewing........westerns and space stuff and cartoons....if Space Cowboys was animated it would be a triple threat. I grew up with Star Wars......avoiding it !! I can't explain it. My fav., Matthew is in a space one now....but I won't watch it. Just personal preference, I guess.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I eliminate 3 genres from movie viewing........westerns and space stuff and cartoons....if Space Cowboys was animated it would be a triple threat. I grew up with Star Wars......avoiding it !! I can't explain it. My fav., Matthew is in a space one now....but I won't watch it. Just personal preference, I guess.
To each his own and that's to be respected. Different strokes for different folks lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
george-lucas-memes.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Might have to break out the Trilogy soon and watch it on the 163 in the Jumplex cinema lol. The first trilogy ruled and 2nd was just pretty good. I can get by the 2nd trilogy, im one of those audio- video guys. I can get by and like a movie even if the story isn't that great, as long as it has great audio n video I can enjoy it. A lot of people don't like a movie if story isn't something they like but open your eyes and ears and watch it in a good theater like setting and magically it gets better, hmm I wonder why lol.

arice11

liked the new sith lightsaber
still have x wings...its going to be great
I will load the boxes the regal cinema at the mall uses for promotion.
Job security!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I was a little sketchy at first with JJ Abrams at the helm to direct it nut he may very well be able to pull this off. If he does and its really good then dam mad respect for him. He did a great job with the Star Trek reboot, the 1st fim but 2nd film wasn't bad but not as good as the first one he did. Time will tell. Id go see this in IMAX definitely.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was a little sketchy at first with JJ Abrams at the helm to direct it nut he may very well be able to pull this off. If he does and its really good then dam mad respect for him. He did a great job with the Star Trek reboot, the 1st fim but 2nd film wasn't bad but not as good as the first one he did. Time will tell. Id go see this in IMAX definitely.

I think JJ Abrams will do a good job with Star Wars. He took a lot of flak from diehard Trekkies about his Star Trek being too much like Star Wars. I like both series but there are definitely 2 opposing camps with lines the fanatics of each won't cross.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Judging from the trailers, it looks kind of dark and brooding. The best of the previous six (episode 3 and episode 5) were also rather dark.