State of Emergency in Virginia

It will be fine

Terry McAuliff called the protestors "the losing side of history"....so were the Dems in 2016 election, the losing side of history.
You seem confused, there's a difference between losing side of history and losing side of a singular election. Clowns that continue to celebrate the confederacy and Nazis are on the losing side of history. Society has moved on.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You seem confused, there's a difference between losing side of history and losing side of a singular election. Clowns that continue to celebrate the confederacy and Nazis are on the losing side of history. Society has moved on.
racial division will literally never move on it's in our blood to hate each other

moreluck

golden ticket member
oh, and you don't think elections are part of history???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Obviously not true based on Charlottesville.

R.E. Lee fought for the Confederacy because he was Virginian ... not because he adhered to or believed in the ideology of the Confederacy.
I think of myself in my identity as a Georgian before I think of being an American.
I mostly think of myself when I consider my identity ... not the geographical or political unit in which I reside.

Last edited:

wkmac

Just before Dodge Challenger driver slams into crowd he is heard yelling "White God is Great!"

Casper-Friendly-Ghost-3.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No the one taken at night earlier was 200. Seems today the idiots have come out of the woodwork.

I still say stand back and let them kill each other and be done with it.
Wonderful idea ... these two sides don't represent America anymore than a rabid dog.
Put them all out of their misery and we will all be better off.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Expect Trump to have David Duke into the Oval Office in the next couple weeks so Bannon can place the Presidential Medal of Freedom around his neck.