State of Emergency in Virginia

wkmac

Why not step back and let them kill each other off and then just wash off the blood and body parts from the streets and go on with our day?

At some point someone will wake up realizing the gains are far less than the costs and the economics lesson will allow humanity to evolve.

Right now we are just stagnating by allowing the lower IQ among us to drain us

newfie

RedState Wing? Red Wing State?

Interesting question but we are dealing with irrational people so there is that.
Why not step back and let them kill each other off and then just wash off the blood and body parts from the streets and go on with our day?

At some point someone will wake up realizing the gains are far less than the costs and the economics lesson will allow humanity to evolve.

Right now we are just stagnating by allowing the lower IQ among us to drain us

so you do support tax dollars for biological cleanup ? And then I suppose you would be for store owners shooting protestors just to make sure the protestors don't attack , loot or destroy their stores. and then I suppose it would be ok for citizens to randomly shoot other citizens who they suspect may be protestors getting ready to attack them?

wkmac

so you do support tax dollars for biological cleanup ? And then I suppose you would be for store owners shooting protestors just to make sure the protestors don't attack , loot or destroy their stores. and then I suppose it would be ok for citizens to randomly shoot other citizens who they suspect may be protestors getting ready to attack them?

If the money is already stolen, at least use the least costly means. I forgot you oppose fiscal responsibility.

wkmac

@newfie If the looters enter the store intent on doing harm, the store owner has done nothing to them and the looters don't heed the demand to withdraw and intend on inflicting harm, I got not problem with it.

Waste a few then the rest will likely leave. If not waste their a$$e$ too.