stay hydrated

moreluck

golden ticket member
We all didn't have the luxury of riding our spouses coat tails.
I've had jobs all of my working life.....the variety was delightful.......I was never bored at a job. I rode no one's coat tails. Spouses share the burdens.....sharing....that's something I doubt you know about!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg
Nothing more entertaining than two old farts bickering online...

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
This is the key. Once you start to focus on how hot or cold it is you are done.

That is not to say that you shouldn't take the proper precautions, to include hydrating before and during work, and taking advantage of air conditioned offices for a quick break from the heat.

It was in the low 90's here yesterday and it was hot but thankfully there was a breeze most of the day which made it feel a bit better. I had only 2 people ask me the really stupid "Hot enough for ya?" question.

Low 90's would be a recovery day, here.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I am on lunch with my legs spread wide open trying to air out my plums...it's hotter than dog poo...don't worry though I have my gallon of water that I brought it frozen that I could now use to cook a cup of noodles

Cementups

Box Monkey
Today on my route it hit 120 and I choose to not think what the temp was in the truck

This is the key. Once you start to focus on how hot or cold it is you are done.

That is not to say that you shouldn't take the proper precautions, to include hydrating before and during work, and taking advantage of air conditioned offices for a quick break from the heat.

People ask me how I stand it. I tell them I don't think about it. If it's 90º and I'm working then I have to work. Now if it's 90º and I'm off, I can choose to stay inside or go out and complain that it's too darn hot.
I don't usually notice how hot it is until I'm walking to my car or getting in my car and it's hot as balls in there.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

People ask me how I stand it. I tell them I don't think about it. If it's 90º and I'm working then I have to work. Now if it's 90º and I'm off, I can choose to stay inside or go out and complain that it's too darn hot.
I don't usually notice how hot it is until I'm walking to my car or getting in my car and it's hot as balls in there.

....and as I have said before that is the key.....once you start to think about how cold or hot it is you are done....