Stealing Time??

1slickguy

Was curious what would happen if you could prove that a supervisor was helping a couple people steal time? These guys never clock in or out, show up late and leave earlier. And yes i know they are cause i have screenshots of GTS showing everyone who is clocked in and these guys reading as if they weren't there, but i also have screenshots of those same days where everyone knows they left at say the 3 hour mark, but they are getting paid 4 1/2-5 everyday of the week when they always leave b4 they even get their 3 1/2 hours in.
Getting pretty dang sick of this special treatment stuff. Everyone else has to stay and get their time, but not only that these people bs around until other people do their job or leave early cause they'll still get paid in full. :angry::angry::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

1slickguy

Extort the sup. Go up to him and let him know that you`re on to his game and unless you get the same treatment you`re going upstairs.

Already have, now they try to play cover up, lmao its pretty funny cause i got six months worth of screenshots on their ass, so their **** ain't going to fly now.
:funny:

NHDRVR

Was curious what would happen if you could prove that a supervisor was helping a couple people steal time? These guys never clock in or out, show up late and leave earlier. And yes i know they are cause i have screenshots of GTS showing everyone who is clocked in and these guys reading as if they weren't there, but i also have screenshots of those same days where everyone knows they left at say the 3 hour mark, but they are getting paid 4 1/2-5 everyday of the week when they always leave b4 they even get their 3 1/2 hours in.
Getting pretty dang sick of this special treatment stuff. Everyone else has to stay and get their time, but not only that these people bs around until other people do their job or leave early cause they'll still get paid in full. :angry::angry::angry:

Screenshots of GTS??... Do you mean timecard reports? I don't know if this is a common part-time practice in your center but I would think it would be easier if you left well enough alone and worried about your own job. Does it suck? yep, and it might mean more work for you but handle it accordingly.

If you ever choose to drive it gets a lot (A LOT) worse when the drivers around you don't pull their weight...Are you going to get pix of them too?

1slickguy

If you ever choose to drive it gets a lot (A LOT) worse when the drivers around you don't pull their weight...Are you going to get pix of them too?
Yeah i already know, but if i was making $20 hour, then $50 a paycheck being shaved wouldn't be a big deal, lmao, its like all you guys wouldn't care handing over your paycheck to the same ****er you had to pick his slack up for. $50 on a $200 paycheck is a big deal, lets say $200 off your guys $900 paycheck, would you care???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, it actually is cause i only make $200 a week at 3 1/2 hrs a day and when someone is making $2 less an hour than you, comes in later than, leaves b4 you and is taking home more then you then yeah.

If you are intent on seeing this through to the end then take the advice of others and call the anonymous tip line. I agree that what you describe is unfair. You can also write a letter and attach copies of your pictures and forward this to your district manager's office. Keep in mind that while it is illegal for them to retaliate against you for doing this you will have a huge bullseye on your back for quite some time to come and even the slightest infraction could lead to your termination.

govols019

You smell that?
SO you saying if your paycheck was being shaved to give to someone else who wasn't even staying the whole time you would just say "owell i'm short $50 who cares"??MY PAYCHECK IS MY BUSINESS

What I'm saying is worry about yourself. Keep track of your own time to prove a discrepancy on your paycheck and the other people are none of your business.

I find it VERY had to believe that a supervisor could get away with paying an extra 3-6hrs a day to employees that are not on the property. That's something that would be caught fairly quickly.

1slickguy

If you are intent on seeing this through to the end then take the advice of others and call the anonymous tip line. I agree that what you describe is unfair. You can also write a letter and attach copies of your pictures and forward this to your district manager's office. Keep in mind that while it is illegal for them to retaliate against you for doing this you will have a huge bullseye on your back for quite some time to come and even the slightest infraction could lead to your termination.
Thats why i started this thread to see what other peoples opinions where not to get bashed. I could care less they stealing time, but shaving my check keeping food from the table is what is pissing me off and the only way to prove is the screens.